Wow that Mexican looks unreal. Already better than little pea at United.

​Brown's Brazilians!

Today, Brown and Huddersfield announced that a number of young Brazilian wonderkids were on their way to England to play for the side in January. 20 year old Allan joins for 600k whereas 18 year-old wideman Santos will join for double that and finally 18 year-old striker, William will sign for 1.3m, again in January.

With the amount of youngsters playing and performing for Huddersfield, you can only imagine the future. However, England under 21's manager, Stuart Pearce criticised the Scottish boss for not bringing in enough English talent and stated "People like him, ruin our game."

Mexican, David Cerda has been playing consistently well along with 18 year old Valentin Vada and defenders Ross Kenna and Englishman Trevor Munns.

They also have yet another promising defender set to sign from Portuguese side, Belenses for 600k.

View attachment 361167View attachment 361168View attachment 361169View attachment 361170

quick question what rep did u start with? following with interest mind.

Huddersfield set for Championship

View attachment 362149

Huddersfield are now set for the Championship after a big summer of spending.

View attachment 362136

Chris Basham joined from newly-promoted, Palace for a bargain fee of £400k. He appeared 15 times in the league last season for Crystal Palace. Gavin Gunning is reunited with boss Derek Brown and striker Johnny Russell. Boss Brown said "Well, when he was playing under me he was unbelievable. I remember him picking up the player of the month award 4/5 times in a row!". Youngsters Lyle Grace and Valentin Vada joined on pre-contracts. Lyle Grace is apparently set to work closely under David Beckham and Mackail-Smith will work with Vada.

Kakuta rejoins on loan along with Thorgan Hazard. ex-Chelsea full-back Van Aanholt joins from Southampton also.

Connor Coady comes in to add depth to the side along with Bastiononi. David Cerda signs, Brown has been chasing the Mexican for almost 18 months. Championship Young Player of the Season, Rhys McCabe joins for almost £8m also, with Norwood leaving on a free come the season's end it is reported McCabe will take Norwood's spot in the side.

On the way out...
Star Dixon leaves for the Premier League for £3m as Van Aanholt joins, McCourt leaves along with Manchester United trainee Larnell Cole and winger McSheffrey.

Senior Squad

Goalkeepers

Alex Smithies
Elia Bastanoni

Defenders
Andre Hainault
Ross Kenna
Patrick van Aanholt
Matthew Upson
Joel Lynch
Gavin Gunning
Trevor Munns
Jack Hunt

Midfielders
Lyle Grace
David Beckham
Keith Southern
Owain Tudor-Jones
Oliver Norwood
Chris Basham
Danny Ward
David Jones
Thorgan Hazard
Rhys McCabe
Gael Kakuta

Strikers
Johnny Russell
Valentin Vada
David Cerda
Leigh Griffiths
Craig Mackail-Smith

Predicted XI

View attachment 362148

Brown Bound for Liberty Stadium?

Huddersfield have allowed Swansea to discuss terms with manager, Derek Brown for a compensation fee of £2,000,000. Brown is loved by fans, players and board alike and they would love to see him stay after building a very strong side full of great youth.

However, the wage hike and funds available may be hard to turn down. Especially the chance of managing in the Premier League. What will the wanted man do? He's also in the mix for a move to White Hart Lane.

View attachment 362333

View attachment 362334

View attachment 362338View attachment 362339

Brown says no to the Swans!

View attachment 362552

Today, Swansea announced that target Derek Brown has turned down the chance to make a move for more money and to manage in the Premier League. Huw Jenkins announced "We have been after him for almost three weeks now, he's been wanting time to think it over and today he officially said he would be staying in Yorkshire with Huddersfield. We are obviously disappointed but respect his decision and wish him all the best".

Brown had released a statement on the Huddersfield site an hour later saying "I would love a job in the Premier League, but as it stands, I am happy with Huddersfield. The biggest turn off for a Swansea move was their lack of players and depth as well as a move to Swansea would set me up for a completely different life."

Last edited:
Mid-way Point 2014/15
CHAMPIONSHIP

It has been a solid start to the season for us! We're not the easiest to beat due to us being quite strong defensively, however we do allow ourselves to concede silly goals due to inconsistencies and complacency. We have a strong front line as well, scoring is no problem, again however, we do waste a lot of chances. Valentin Vada was given a shot ahead of Mackail-Smith when Cerda was injured and he has soared! McCabe has been strong in the middle and Gunning has been incredible at centre back. Youngsters Kenna and Munns are more than ready for the first team, Kenna and Gunning are the two I play however.

Anyway, enough blabbering, time to have a look at how we've done.

Npower Championship
View attachment 362566View attachment 362565View attachment 362564

We've been lurking outside the top 6 all season, some poor spells has stopped us from cementing our place in the play off spots, I was hopping we'd get ourselves in a position clear of 7th but honestly with the board, players and fans expecting us to go down. I'll take this! Our media prediction is 22nd however the pre-season odds had us fourth favourites to go up.

Key Players So Far
View attachment 362590

The young Mexican! Spent some time out with an injury but has still made a big impact, scoring 8 goals in 15 and has shifted out wide onto the left, still making an impact as a winger.

View attachment 362591

The Irish centre back is SOMEHOW still without a cap, despite being the best in the SPL and is looking like he's up there with the best in the Championship, especially since I snapped him on a free!

View attachment 362592

The young Scottish central midfielder and Championship Young Player of the Season cost me a hefty £8m, he's playing well though and makes things happen in the middle as Huddersfield's highest earner.

View attachment 362593

Personally, I think this kid has been my best player. One problem with his is the fact he wastes a fair few one on ones, which costs us the 3 points every now and then.

We did go out of the Capital One Cup early once again and are yet to enter the FA Cup, can we have another dream run? Or will we be sent out early? We shall see!

Oh, and also I have to show you these two youngsters I picked up a a season ago. Trevor Munns and Ross Kenna.

View attachment 362596View attachment 362597

in real life Gunning great player seen him play few times doesnt look to shabby think he was at Dundee and you got him on a free WOW! fair play

in real life Gunning great player seen him play few times doesnt look to shabby think he was at Dundee and you got him on a free WOW! fair play

Yeah, he's at Dundee United. Definitely one of the better SPL centre-backs IRL as well. I grabbed him on a pre-contract and I could pay him more than Dundee United could so he came over the border!

View attachment 362630
Watford swoop for Brown

Today, yet another club announced their intentions to hire Derek Brown as manager. Watford finishes 13th in the Premier League last year and announced they wanted to qualify for European football this year and find themselves in sixth but managerless after Zola left for Norwich.

Brown turned down the move to Swansea due to their lack of depth and area. However, Watford are financially secure and will back the boss 100% come January.

Huddersfield are currently sitting 6th in the Championship whereas Watford are sixth in the Premier League!

View attachment 362629

if you do leave i think Watford will be a good challenge and could give you a nice bit of cash i would of preferred a Watford career in the prem then Swansea but its your decision at the end of the day

View attachment 362640

That was an incredibly difficult decision, mainly because I didn't want to leave all my beautiful regens, however I do plan on snatching a lot of them. Whoever takes over has an incredibly good side and should keep Huddersfield in the top 6. I now have a task of sorting the awful staff out and guiding Watford to Europe.

View attachment 362646

Brown reunites with youngsters!

One of Derek Brown's first move as Watford manager was to reunite himself with strikers David Cerda and Valentin Vada and defenders Trevor Munns and Ross Kenna. Huddersfield fans were angered at this move by Derek Brown saying "First he leaves us and now he steals our up and coming talents?". Derek Brown responded "At this moment in time I am concentrating on how I progress and how Watford progress, if signing and reuniting myself with players from Huddersfield I will. David Cerda joined Watford for £7,000,000 whereas Valentin Vada was picked up for a lowly £750,000 surprisingly! Munns and Kenna signed for a combined fee of £4,000,000.

Brown has said good bye to Paul Dixon, Lee Hodson, Marcus Alonso and Troy Deeney.

These signings will be in and around the first team squad with other key players Forestieri and Viatri. As well as legend Postiga.

Any screenshots, ask away. Updates to come next in March.