Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

sorry to bother you ...
can you give de Punient profile & stats screenie ?? ;)

Yeah ill stick one up for you next time mate :)

Right guys i have my 5 screenies for next time sorted now sometime 2moro i will post a screenie of everyone up :)

hehehe.. glad to know that im performing at such a young age.. hopefully will be able to get some caps =P

mine has been taken by bolton ... on the 2nd season dude ? am i right ? did bolton still on premier league ?

mine has been taken by bolton ... on the 2nd season dude ? am i right ? did bolton still on premier league ?

Yeah Bolton snapped you up and yeah theyre still in the premier league think you are the biggest club so far now maybe

Yeah Bolton snapped you up and yeah theyre still in the premier league think you are the biggest club so far now maybe

hope i can't break into their first team ... or if i can't, they loaned me out unto some Championship team ... (6)

Am I still at AFC Wimbeldon? lol

hi, just a little question lol. am i in the reserves or u18 in cardiff? i hope i broke into the 1st team or something haha :P

@ Mike yes still at AFC Wimbledon pal

@ cmcmh your a partly used sub by the looks of things

Okay, I'll just be patient and hope someone snaps me up in the next window :P

my guy had the lowest average rating in the first update, how is he fairing? he didnt play many games lately

being a sub is good enough lol. cardiff 1st team HERE I COME!!!!

Seems like some of us are doing pretty well. Hope to be in the same club with someone else here =D

Can you imagine all of us in first team of a same club? lols..

Seems like some of us are doing pretty well. Hope to be in the same club with someone else here =D

Can you imagine all of us in first team of a same club? lols..

waiting for that too dude ... :P

**** not doing to well lol... need a better club come on Man Utd

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

thanx damo... on the update can you have goals, assists across the top.

Can you write a short bio on my player please,

your not doing awful though just need to keep the faith a few people who were snapped up early are struggling so count yourself lucky

yea thats true... just bobbing along quite nicely

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

whens next update

**** not doing to well lol... need a better club come on Man Utd

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

thanx damo... on the update can you have goals, assists across the top.

Can you write a short bio on my player please,

done with the Apps , goals etc...

but what do you mean with the short bio

also im in april but im trying to help preston survive so update will be soon ish

just like cards injuries media info etc etc? only if possible

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

will update be tonight?

Back