Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

Seems like some of us are doing pretty well. Hope to be in the same club with someone else here =D

Can you imagine all of us in first team of a same club? lols..
it will definitely happen if i am playing as a manager in the game lol. i will buy all of you (including me) and then groom all together and ensure that we all reach our potential haha :P

Yay damo! updates coming soon! woot! Remember to get a screenshot of my Kobe Bryant =P Wish all the players good luck! We are the future stars! The super wonderkids =x

just like cards injuries media info etc etc? only if possible

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

will update be tonight?

yeah it will be tonight mate
ok so...
Tobey Mason 18 salisbury
Level headed, media friendly, determinded
played 51 games scoring 7 and setting up 18 with 4 mom performances
avg rating 6.81
excellent natural fitness and good athletic ability
poor at set pieces and especially long throws

that ok

too right the futures bright

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

yea thanx damo

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

right off to bed will look up in the morning night all. Damo can you text me my update please? thanx you lege

lol, my stats are ><

i only got to play 14 times? NOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Wooooooo! 23apps 10goals 2 assist with an average rating of 6.82! Hellll yeah! Hopefully i can get more match experience till next season =) And hopefully next season will be playing for first team instead :D

May you please add me:
Name: Brian Keane
19yrs English / Irish
CM,AMC,AMR/L
CA:80 PA:200
Club: QPR
Fav Club/Person. Man United / Roy Keane

Yeah looks like i was the first to get a full international cap? :) Capped for Thailand!

Already transfered to Middlesboro, thats looking promising.

Still haven't seen the Screen shot on Jirayu Martin...

Last edited:
playing only once on Bolton .... but got 1 youth cap ... 8-|

@damo : can you give screenie about de Punient stats (not his attribute) ... thx mate ...

my guy has 3 youth caps but is making very slow progress :(

my guy has 3 youth caps but is making very slow progress :(

We are still all young, its not very likely will be playing non league football and then a year later player first team football in the premiership.

Next couple years will be loaned football and then hopefully first team premiership by the age of 21...

Lol, mine has got like 1 goal 5 assists :S

Mine did okay, 6 goals, 4 assists and 3 Man of the Match, but i was expecting better

May you please add me:
Name: Brian Keane
19yrs English / Irish
CM,AMC,AMR/L CA:80 PA:200
Club: QPR
Fav Club/Person. Man United / Roy Keane

allow me to go back in time and add you lol...... no i cant damnit sorry

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

playing only once on Bolton .... but got 1 youth cap ... 8-|

@damo : can you give screenie about de Punient stats (not his attribute) ... thx mate ...

erm why do you need me to post his stats..... when im adding the stats just seems like a pointless thing to do really

Back