Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

i dint see him say bou the update soz

Do you know what'll be a good idea (maybe..), is when you've finished this story, upload the database you made with all our players on it onto the site so we can download it and see how we fair out differently to this one? Make sense?

Do you know what'll be a good idea (maybe..), is when you've finished this story, upload the database you made with all our players on it onto the site so we can download it and see how we fair out differently to this one? Make sense?

yeah i was thinking of uploading it later on im gonna play it out on mine first though before i upload it cos if i upload now people will lose interest and then all this will of been pointless

Hurt and Finder to tear through the liverpool ranks.....

hopefully ill be sold to chelsea though....ha

yeah i was thinking of uploading it later on im gonna play it out on mine first though before i upload it cos if i upload now people will lose interest and then all this will of been pointless

Yep I was thinking the same, that's why I said when the story finishes. I hope my player pulls his socks up, I wanna move! lol

Can I have a screenie of Spear please. ^^)

Yep I was thinking the same, that's why I said when the story finishes. I hope my player pulls his socks up, I wanna move! lol

you wanna join the few of us in EPL :p haha

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

can i have a screenie of spear please. ^^)

quick answer no! I will put them up when im ready now!

you wanna join the few of us in EPL :p haha

Yeah, yeah, take the **** ;) lol I just want to step up my career now before it's too late. I'm 20 and I'm still at Wimbledon. So it might already be too late.. ah well :p

Ismailov finlly got his transfer even though birmingham are most likely championship, still a step up

Ismailov finlly got his transfer even though birmingham are most likely championship, still a step up

Yeah people need to remember we started with no reputation at all so those who have stepped up are just lucky so people need to keep the faith

I'm sorry mate. I've only asked for one screenie so far... Unlike some people...

I'm sorry mate. I've only asked for one screenie so far... Unlike some people...

sorry mate its just been one of those days :( ill do one for you in the next update sorry again shouldnt of taken it out on you

Lol I understand mate. I take no offence. (H) Cheers, will be nice to see how he got on...

how is youre guy going on damo?

I can't believe i missed out on this :( when this one ends can you do another please :)