Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

I didn't mean that :p I haven't got a character in the game :( i ment i missed the deadline :( when you've finished this story could you do another if you have time please :).

Ahhh well Sheffiel Wednesday is ok... At at least 23 I want to be nearing the Premiership

I didn't mean that :p I haven't got a character in the game :( i ment i missed the deadline :( when you've finished this story could you do another if you have time please :).

sorry i quoted the wrong person lol but i might do depends how this one goes

just wondering if I could get a screenie of ismailov on the next update, if there is no room for more the one after is fine

just wondering if I could get a screenie of ismailov on the next update, if there is no room for more the one after is fine

as so many people are asking for screenshots ive now set up a rota so everyone gets a chance to see there player as its only fair

i have to laugh how this is onto the 12th page and this is only the 3rd day its been running lol

lol we knew it was gunna be Popular didnt we Damo

yh tobed i knew it would be popular i was one of the pioneers lol

btw it says roney in your sig

were you? Oh well im sure people will know who it means lol

lol tobes inever heard of wayne roney

i cant remember tbh i think i was mentioning rules and that that we could put in and that we could have yearly awards but i really aint bothered i am just really happy that it is doing well

it is running well.......i think you should hand out maybe 5 awards Damo.

Maybe :
Golden Boot (goals)
Man of the Moment (most MoM)
Player of the year (rating)
Team Player (most assists)
The Regular (most appearances)

or maybe even one for the highest valued player