TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

The hole PSG saga is more of an insult also to Ligue 1 and to the teams there. I think Mbappe wage = 90% of the league teams wages combined, if even not more. It is pathetic how reckless it has been let by the league and all the wanna be FFP.

The PL has turned a blind eye to City’s cheating for long enough now.

With that level of money from whole State owned clubs, corruption isn’t far behind.

Wait until the Saudi ***** get going …..

The recruitment of forwards and midfielders is being prioritised but Erik ten Hag also wants a quality centre-back and a right-back, with the club open to offers and taking a loss for Aaron Wan-Bissaka #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

Erik ten Hag is keen for #mufc to do their transfer business as quickly as possible to allow time for new recruits to bed in #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

@JonathanShrager
At this moment, Timber to Manchester United is not done, and there is competition from other clubs, but Jurrien’s representation is currently in England to learn about MUFC’s plans and listen to personal terms.

@FabrizioRomano
Ángel Di Maria leaves Paris Saint-Germain and he’s in well advanced talks with Juventus. Allegri: “I see lot of names, it’s normal - we’re gonna meet next week to discuss about transfers”. #Juventus “Paul Pogba’s return? Next week we will work on our transfers plan”.

@FabrizioRomano
Keylor Navas on his future: “Staying at Paris Saint-Germain? Yes, yes… I have a two-year contract here at PSG”, tells Prime Video.
#PSG

Gigio Donnarumma has no intention to leave this summer - Psg sources think Keylor’s future remains open.

@FabrizioRomano
Leonardo, expected to be the first one set to leave Paris Saint-Germain after Kylian Mbappé’s contract extension. PSG already exploring options to replace him. #PSG

Same situation expected for Mauricio Pochettino.

Gets Mbappe a new deal then gets sacked🤣

@FabrizioRomano
It's over between Paris Saint-Germain and Brazilian director Leonardo. He's set to part ways with the club, official statement pending. #PSG

Paris Saint-Germain are prepared to appoint a new director soon, while Mauricio Pochettino's also close to leave the club.

@GFFN
| Arsenal’s William Saliba confirms desire to stay at Marseille: “I want to come back & play Champions’ League. I’ve never played in it & I want to discover it here.”

Madrid 😂

Madrid was Haaland’s first choice but they wanted to do Mbappe this summer and Haaland next summer - now have neither

@FabrizioRomano
Samir Handanovic will sign a new contract with Inter next week, as expected. New deal will be valid until June 2023, while André Onana will join as new goalkeeper on a free transfer - official statement soon

Maybe Flo goes after Lewy, I'd hate for him to get stuck in Barca.

@FabrizioRomano
Boubacar Kamara to Aston Villa, done deal. Full agreement reached on a five year deal, valid until June 2027. Medical, official signature & club statement pending. #AVFC

Steven Gerrard was key to explain the project and get the green light from Kamara on a free transfer.

******* **** we just finished our game, give us time to enjoy

Sources: With their Premier League survival, Leeds United are finalizing a deal to acquire RB Salzburg's USMNT attacker Brenden Aaronson. Deal around $30 million was previously agreed to, pending relegation. Final steps now.