TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Barcelona won't trigger the buy option clause for Adama Traoré. It was included into loan deal from Wolves for €30m but Barça won't spend big money on Adama as things stand. #FCB

Traoré's out of contract in June 2023 with Wolves, his future will be decided soon.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Gabriel Jesus tells ESPN: "My future is still uncertain. I have already expressed my desire to Man City people and to my agent. I have in my head very clear what I want". #MCFC

Gabriel Jesus wants to leave and he's not extending the contract with City. Work in progress.

@TeleFootball
Exclusive: Tottenham Hotspur to offer Antonio Conte six summer signings in plea for Italian to stay | @Matt_Law_DT, @mcgrathmike and @TelegraphDucker

• The 6 new signings
    • 2 wing backs
    • Left centre back
    • A central midfielder
    • A versatile forward (can play both out wide and through the middle)
  • Fraser Forster signing about to be sealed
  • Spurs' potential list of targets (including but not exclusive to):
    • Alessandro Bastoni
    • Gleison Bremer
    • Djed Spence
    • Christian Eriksen
    • James Ward-Prowse
    • Kalvin Phillips
    • Gabriel Jesus
      • His agent says that 6 more clubs besides Arsenal are interested.
  • Sterling will consider his future after England's Nations League games.

Oh dear the Echo. Again!
@Plettigoal
News #Mané: He can really imagine to join #FCBayern this summer! There is movement in talks with the player and his management. Next 3-4 weeks are decisive. Nagelsmann & Brazzo want him. Transfer fee probably less than €50m.

€50 million sounds expensive. Hiw about we throw in Salah too?

As if click bait dickheads like Maddock and the local tabloid know **** all rag the Echo isn’t bad enough croppoing up with utter B/S, its coming in from all over now already. 🤦‍♂️

Oh dear the Echo. Again!

€50 million sounds expensive. Hiw about we throw in Salah too?

As if click bait dickheads like Maddock and the local tabloid know **** all rag the Echo isn’t bad enough croppoing up with utter B/S, its coming in from all over now already. 🤦‍♂️
Do be honest, there could be real possibility to see him moving forward. He is 30 and you are not offering wages he could get there. He has been on the old contract long enough. Deserves a big paycheck

Yeah, there's a reason why Salah didn't sign yet. Liverpool will need to accept that the best players need to be paid like they deserve.

Salah probably waiting after the final to announce whether he signed or not.

…..He signed yet?

Who knows. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They haven’t announced anything yet but when they do you can rest assured it was never over the money the mediots are talking about.

*Edit* Although in light of recent events in Paris, if Madrid want to offer the 100 odd million they reputedly did for Mbappe that would work as an equally good announcement.