TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Zlatan Ibrahimović after winning the title: “I will continue playing if I feel good physically. My decision will be made soon, I had many physical problems but I will decide soon”.

#ACMilan “This Scudetto is for Raiola. It’s the first title I win without Mino by my side”.

@DiMarzio
Après avoir limogé #Leonardo et avoir essayé de faire revenir A. #Henrique (l'homme décisif pour la prolongation de #Mbappé), le #PSG est proche de faire signer Luis #Campos. Et sur le banc, #Zidane est la piste prioritaire pour succeder à #Pochettino

After having dismissed Leonardo and having tried to bring back A. Henrique (the decisive man for the extension of Mbappé ), PSG is close to signing Luis Campos . And on the bench, Zidane is the priority track to succeed Pochettino

@FabrizioRomano
Lucas Torreira will return to Arsenal as €15m option won’t be triggered, agent Bentancur confirms: “It was almost agreed on salary too - then Fiorentina asked for a discount, we can’t accept”.

#AFC “Arsenal have also turned down their proposal”, he told @Fiorentinanews.

@FabrizioRomano
Key days ahead for Hugo Ekitike's future, he's expected to leave Reims after great season. Newcastle are still working to sign him after January late negotiations, now hoping to beat Borussia Dortmund in the race. #transfers

@FabrizioRomano
Leeds are closing on Brenden Aaronson deal, here we go soon. Full agreement reached with RB Salzburg and paperworks to be prepared soon, deal worth £28m as reported yesterday.

#LUFC Aaronson has already agreed personal terms with Leeds as he wanted Premier League move.

@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United have not changed their plans on Eric Bailly and Aaron Wan-Bissaka: both of them are in the list to leave the club this summer. Edinson Cavani will leave too, as free agent. #MUFC

Pini Zahavi: "For Robert Lewandowski, Bayern is ancient history. Robert wants to leave Bayern after eight years in which he gave the club everything. Now, at almost 34, he has the opportunity to fulfil a lifetime dream and join the club he always dreamed of." (Source: BILD)

[@SPORT1] | Pini Zahavi's recent statements in which he lashed at Bayern came after the approval of Robert Lewandowski himself. Lewa wants to leave Bayern and ONLY join Barça. #fcblive

Liverpool and #mufc have shown interest in Youri Tielemans in recent years but he is not believed to be a priority now. Tielemans and his representatives are now open to playing in the Europa league - Arteta is pushing Arsenal to bid for him. [@JPercyTelegraph]

Barcelona are still interested in Raphinha, regardless of Leeds not getting relegated. They believe he is valued at around €40M, and also think a transfer could happen by including players that aren’t in Xavi’s plans for next season. @joaquimpiera #Transfers

Christian Eriksen has been approached by three Premier League clubs but Brentford will open talks with his agent to make a proposal #transfers

Brentford director Giles: "It's no secret that we'd love Christian to stay. We will continue to discuss that possibility with him".

Adnan Januzag is an alternative option at Barcelona, if they can’t complete the signing of Raphinha. The club’s got many reports of the player & is going to be a free agent. @ferrancorreas
1653324407824.png