TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

F
If its Liverpool, they can have him. They have the luxury of whiffing a transfer, United dont.
For sure. Look we paid 80m for Maguire lol. But I guess that included Utd and British tax. And we are in a **** show so teams will fleece us mire

F

For sure. Look we paid 80m for Maguire lol. But I guess that included Utd and British tax. And we are in a **** show so teams will fleece us mire
Maguire was well established player. United clearly screwed themselves with the fee and what Maguire brings to the table.
Nunez is young striker who had his first alright season at the age of 21. Maybe he's the next Cavani, but maybe he's not. United shouldn't take the gamble if that quoted price is correct.

In regard that you have established team and can wait for player to develop. United do not have that.

And therein lies ten Hag or anyone else’s problem who wants to rebuild. The time just won’t be afforded to them as Utd always have to be seen to be challenging. You couldn’t take time out like Arsenal have and try a youth movement for example. The support just wouldn’t go with jt. Its a vicious circle.

Ta for the clarification. Yeah, we can be patient with development. That’s been there from above from when they went all in on Klopp. But the key is still the right recruitment and finding the right players to develop. We can’t afford to miss whatever the price.

Jurgens unique but it all revolves around Ward and his team and the analytical system Edwards put in place. Without that, Klopp and his staff wouldn’t have the right players to develop.

As regards Nunez, outside of the 2 Benfica games last year, I know F all about him. He was great at Anfield in particular. But that was a dead tie we coasted through. I know he and Bowen were the top attacking targets and I really like the West Ham lad. But if they have plumped for Nunez, and this has all escalated super fast, then I have no fear he ticks every box they require to be the perfect fit.

Plus, with the impending Mane, Taki and a few other sales, the money more or less covers covers the outlay.

If he does come, as seems imminent, thats Diaz, Jota and Nunez over the past 2 years at 25, 25 and 22 years old respectively. Thats one heck of a quick way to get younger up front. With Carvalho at 19 adding to that.

The next wave built with Bobby and Mo still here. Not too shabby business.

Last edited:
Looks like Nunez is done and dusted for Liverpool.

Apparently all these reports from Portuguese press about fee agreed is wide of the mark. Liverpool and Utd are both seriously interested but neither want to match Benfica price. And Benfica are using the press to start a bidding war.

@dansheldonsport
#SaintsFC are closing in on the signing of #MCFC goalkeeper Gavin Bazunu. The deal could exceed £10m when add-ons are taken into consideration. Bazunu is Southampton’s No 1 target for the position & will be competing with McCarthy.

Apparently all these reports from Portuguese press about fee agreed is wide of the mark. Liverpool and Utd are both seriously interested but neither want to match Benfica price. And Benfica are using the press to start a bidding war.

I we're interested, and we are and he is in turn, you aren't even in the room mate.

This isn't the '90's.

luis rojo
@Luis_F_Rojo

El United ofrece 60 millones fijos y 20 en variables por Frenkie de Jong.

Unitrd have offered €60m fixed + €20m add ons.

Erik Ten Hag has talked to Frenkie De Jong to convince him to be his star at United. He has told him that the whole game will revolve around him, being the reference in the center of the field [@marca]

Last edited:
@sistoney67
Man Utd have been making it pretty clear they have no intention of selling Marcus Rashford despite a number of enquiries. Given the number of players who have already left or have not much use for, losing someone they have would seem a bit counter-productive. Just needs to rediscover his form.

@FabrizioRomano
Inter have reached full agreement with the Albanian midfielder Kristjan Asllani on personal terms. Talks progressing with Empoli to discuss final fee. #transfers

Asllani and Bellanova are both close to join Inter, while Bremer has always been top target as new centre back.

@MarkOgden_: "I think #mufc are leading the race for Darwin Núñez because their need for the player is greater. Liverpool are interested but i've been told they haven't put a bid in yet.” [ESPN]

@MarkOgden_: "I think the sense is that Liverpool's interest is being designed to smoke out United to put a little more in." #MUFC

@MarkOgden_: "I think #mufc are leading the race for Darwin Núñez because their need for the player is greater. Liverpool are interested but i've been told they haven't put a bid in yet.” [ESPN]

@MarkOgden_: "I think the sense is that Liverpool's interest is being designed to smoke out United to put a little more in." #MUFC
shhhhhhhhhhh we are not even in the same room its not the 90s you know

shhhhhhhhhhh we are not even in the same room its not the 90s you know

Jesus. You don't actually believe you are do you mate? (Unless a player is motivated by pure £. And we've seen where a squad full of those has left Utd.).

Said it many times, but the similarities between ourselves from the change over from the all' 1st Division to the PL, and Utd and their fans delusion now, is scarily uncanny.