TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Don't get me wrong, but Bebe had so much potential but the thing that screwed was his technique. At the age he was, it wasnt possible to improve much. Now, Darwin ain't no Bebe, but if he has **** poor technique (I know nothing of Darwin) he wont be as coachable as you might think.

I don't know mate. I've only seen him live twice last season. Anything above and beyond is what I've read.

But one thing I do know for sure is if he wasn't coachable and didn't have all the traits that tick all their boxes, they wouldn't be dropping 5 pence on him. Let alone £75/80 million as they'll probably end up with a deal for.

Yeah, agreed. They see something in him thats worth that money. Highly doubt his technique is bad, but as said before, know nothing of him.

| Frenkie de Jong is one step away from joining #mufc - Barcelona considers that the €60+20m offer is too important to not accept and no improved offers will arrive. [@MCTorresA]

@FabrizioRomano
Alessandro Florenzi will join AC Milan on a permanent deal, as expected. Full agreement set to be completed with AS Roma, final fee will be lower than €4.5m buy option clause. #ACMilan

Florenzi only wanted to stay at Milan after his loan spell.

@FabrizioRomano
Pablo Gavi's agent de la Peña will meet with Barcelona board today. Discussions on new contract are entering into final stages, five year deal on the table. Current release clause worth €50m will be removed. #FCB

New release clause included by Barça is worth €1B.

@s04_en
Dong-gyeong Lee is here to stay! The attacker's loan from Ulsan Hyundai has been renewed until the end of 2022, and we have an option to sign him permanently

Happy to have you here at #S04, Lee!

@GFFN
Breaking | Zinedine Zidane & PSG have had a breakthrough in negotiations, as reported by @SaberDesfa & @OmarAlt14 - still some details to sort out, but he is now the most likely replacement for Mauricio Pochettino. More follows

Curious what Zidane does in PSG. I guess if it's even possible to manage that collection of divas with huge egos, manager who has better technique than any of them seems like a right fit.

@SamiMokbel81_DM
Man Utd open official talks over move for Frenkie de Jong, who is now fully open to joining. If Utd and Barca can agree a fee then expectancy is deal will happen.

BREAKING: It is understood that De Jong wants to join United and Ten Hag this summer with the Old Trafford club accelerating their attempts to land the 25-year-old. @SamiMokbel81_DM #MUFC

Erik ten Hag and Frenkie de Jong have a close relationship from their time at Ajax. The lure of a reunion is described as a major factor in De Jong’s willingness to become a #mufc player this summer #mulive [@SamiMokbel81_DM]