TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

A bid remotely close to what they madly value the club at would help.

Much ado about nothing until that happens.

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein
·
🚨 Marcus Rashford contract situation unaffected by Man Utd ownership. Initial talks have begun + more coming as #MUFC aim to give 25yo new long-term deal. Also advancing on De Gea, Shaw & Dalot. Contracts / summer transfers already budgeted @TheAthleticFC

ESPN FC

@ESPNFC
·
Alejandro Garnacho has reached an agreement in principle to sign a new five-year deal with Man United, a source has told ESPN ✍️

🚨💰 JUST IN:

The consensus is that Sheikh Jassim's bid for #MUFC is in the region of £4.5bn and he can go much higher if need be. He is proposing to buy out the majority owners, the Glazers, as well as the publicly-listed company’s minority shareholders. @mjshrimper 🇶🇦

He will be clearing debts, and will then spend whatever it takes to return #MUFC to the top of European football, rebuilding the stadium and training ground, as well as investing in the wider area. He will not forget the women’s team, either. @mjshrimper

Why am I starting to get the feeling the Glazers aren't really wanting to sell their stake but, just said they were thinking about it to do the following.

1. Boost share price (higher share price means more money.
2.Trying to attract investment from the US to allow them to cream in even more money in dividends.

There is no way the club is worth what they are asking especially with the current debt and state of the real estate but the mere mention of the possibility of a sale is playing into their hands either way.

Why am I starting to get the feeling the Glazers aren't really wanting to sell their stake but, just said they were thinking about it to do the following.

1. Boost share price (higher share price means more money.
2.Trying to attract investment from the US to allow them to cream in even more money in dividends.

There is no way the club is worth what they are asking especially with the current debt and state of the real estate but the mere mention of the possibility of a sale is playing into their hands either way.
No1 is illegal. No 2 is a possibility but I doubt it. They will be gone by the summer imo for somewhere around 5/5.5bn

So in other words goverment won't block Quatari bid because they already got their cut in form of "consultancy fees" and other various kickbacks from "investments".

So in other words goverment won't block Quatari bid because they already got their cut in form of "consultancy fees" and other various kickbacks from "investments".
Qatari and the uk have been dealing with each other for donkies years. This was never gonna be blocked by anyone.

No1 is illegal. No 2 is a possibility but I doubt it. They will be gone by the summer imo for somewhere around 5/5.5bn
We all know that No1 is illegal but proving it is another thing. Also they've now got a possible investor from the US only wanting a minority stake, they've announced season ticket prices are going up that isn't the sign of owners planning to leave anytime soon. Call me a cynic but the Glazers are and always have been about money they only do little things to ensure the business is ticking along whilst filling their pockets in the process.

We all know that No1 is illegal but proving it is another thing. Also they've now got a possible investor from the US only wanting a minority stake, they've announced season ticket prices are going up that isn't the sign of owners planning to leave anytime soon. Call me a cynic but the Glazers are and always have been about money they only do little things to ensure the business is ticking along whilst filling their pockets in the process.
People are going to renew their tickets before the Glazers leave anyway. It’s likely their way of getting a bit of extra cash while sticking it to the fans before they leave. But I understand the cynic part lol. No surprise since the news about them staying or partnering with Elliot the last 2 days their prices have dropped. Don’t worry mate they will be gone by summer.

There all trying there luck it seems

Ares, which oversees roughly $350 billion in assets, has offered funds in the form of structured equity to at least one bidder, one of the sources said. However, this bidder turned down the funding because the terms were unattractive, he said.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
Evan N’Dicka remains open to proposals as he’s expected to leave Eintracht on a free transfer in the summer — contract will expire in June 🚨🔴 #transfers

It’s not a done deal with Barcelona at this stage — they are among many clubs following N’Dicka but the race is still open.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
Palmeiras are set to leave negotiations for Andrey Santos after deal agreed on Friday last week with Chelsea. 🚨🔵🇧🇷 #CFC

It was done with medical scheduled but Chelsea wanted Andrey to join World Cup U20 with Brazil — deal looks now set to collapse, as @pedrosa reports.

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein
·
🚨 Arsenal have an agreement in principle on a new contract for Bukayo Saka. Long-term deal for 21yo England international attacker not signed + may take some time to complete, but now in place. Fantastic news for #AFC @TheAthleticFC after @SamiMokbel81_DM

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
EXCL: Chelsea are closing in on verbal agreement with Independiente del Valle to sign Ecuadorian gem Kendry Paez — deal close to be completed. 🚨🔵🇪🇨 #CFC

Midfielder born in 2007, one of the best talents in South America, Kendry will be able to join Chelsea when he will turn 18.

RB Leipzig manager Marco Rose: “Joško Gvardiol will be a RB Leipzig player next season as well. I am the coach and I am asking for that. He is happy here. He said he wants to play in the Premier League, but he didn’t say when.”

On his goal: “I think he should play basketball.”

Matt Law

@Matt_Law_DT
·
Chelsea set for huge boost with N’Golo Kante closing in on a first-team return….and a new contract #cfc

🚨💰 JUST IN:

Many Clubs lining up for Jude Bellingham. Liverpool, Man City, #MUFC, Real Madrid likely to be primary contenders if 19yo exits Dortmund. Price expected to €150m. @TheAthleticFC ✅