TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

just cos the press big him up does not mean hes not a good player
He’s a good player. But he’s not top class or great and not worth anything like 100m what WH are after.

I really hope we get rid of one of McTominey or DVB in the summer. Sign Sabitzer and a top class partner for Casemiro. And a top STR.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨 Understand Southampton have decided to give Rubén Sellés the chance to be the manager until the end of the current season. He will be the head coach to replace Neil Jones. #SaintsFC

Rubén Sellés has convinced the club with his ideas and work, he's set to stay.

i dont know him and rice would be nice

Don't worry mate. You'll get to know Jude well over the next decade or so. :cool:

He’s a good player. But he’s not top class or great and not worth anything like 100m what WH are after.

You set the F price for West Ham by paying stupid money for the much older Casimero. 🤦‍♂️

But forget that ..... Are we saying Casimero isn't top class or great? As there's next to nothing statistically to separate them this season. Aside from the eye test.

I used to think Rice was just an athlete and not technically that good before I really started looking at him. I got him proper wrong. He's a wonderful footballer and an even better leader who's already one of the top DM's in this league at just 24.

It's a moot discussion as he won't leave London and is probably Chelsea bound wen he does move. But he's fast on his way to being a top drawer talent. If he isn't that already.

Don't worry mate. You'll get to know Jude well over the next decade or so. :cool:

You set the F price for West Ham by paying stupid money for the much older Casimero. 🤦‍♂️

But forget that ..... Are we saying Casimero isn't top class or great? As there's next to nothing statistically to separate them this season. Aside from the eye test.

I used to think Rice was just an athlete and not technically that good before I really started looking at him. I got him proper wrong. He's a wonderful footballer and an even better leader who's already one of the top DM's in this league at just 24.

It's a moot discussion as he won't leave London and is probably Chelsea bound wen he does move. But he's fast on his way to being a top drawer talent. If he isn't that already.
i know about jude was just saying him and rice would be nice

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal
·
News #Kamada: As revealed via @SPORT1 there was a good meeting on Wednesday. The 26 y/o is very open to join #BVB as a free agent in summer. BVB offers him a contract until 2028 with a salary of around €5m/year. But no agreements. He has offers from 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. @westsven @SkySportDE 🇯🇵

The price set for Rice has absolutely nothing to do with Utd buying Casemiro. There silly price has been set for a while now.

Scouts from #mufc were at the game against Frankfurt to observe Victor Osimhen, but also during some Serie A games. [@FabrizioRomano]

Thought Whitwell is your journo. But sry if one twitter rumour does not fit the agenda :D
Would belive Athletic more than random twitter bollocks to be honest
Whitwell has had any info on this from the start neither has Ducker or any other journo close to Utd. They’re all on the negative moral high ground agenda train against Qatari. Fair enough they don’t want them to take over the club.

The only people they have been in on this from the start is Keegan and Jacobs who both have links to Qatar having lived and worked there. And Jacobs has ties to the Raine group who fronted the Chelsea sale.

The only people they have been in on this from the start is Keegan and Jacobs who both have links to Qatar having lived and worked there. And Jacobs has ties to the Raine group who fronted the Chelsea sale.

That doesn't mean much?
I lived and worked in Newcastle and the only info I left with was that they are all gobs.hites

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker
·
#MUFC’s takeover bidders hoping for more clarity over the next stage of the process this week