TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_

·
NEW: Richard Arnold leaving Manchester United as CEO. Follows a brutal year. Patrick Stewart as interim CEO. Stewart has been leading on takeover-related issues in recent weeks also. Read @TheAthleticFC (as per @MarkKleinmanSky

Mark Kleinman

@MarkKleinmanSky

·
Exclusive: The announcement of Richard Arnold's departure as @ManUtd chief executive - which should come in the next couple of hours - will offer the clearest sign so far that the arrival of Sir Jim Ratcliffe as the club's new investor is imminent.

🚨 There will be a gap of six to eight weeks between the announcement of the Sir Jim Ratcliffe deal and its confirmation by the Premier League, during which time the British billionaire will be unable to contribute to club operations. #MUFC [@sistoney67]

🚨
Paul Mitchell is now the clear favourite to become Manchester United’s sporting director once Ineos’s deal is confirmed. [@TimesSport] #MUFC

✅
It is expected that Ineos's investment in Manchester United will be completed during the international break, with sources believing that an announcement is likely to come at the end of this week or early next week. [@TimesSport] #MUFC

🔴 Glazers stand to pocket c£650m from Ratcliffe #MUFC deal
⚫️ Jean-Claude Blanc among options to replace departing Arnold as CEO
⚪️ Paul Mitchell & Dougie Freedman among sporting director options
🔴 SJR could not run ops for 6-8wks until PL ratify deal

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🔴
🇵🇹
João Palhinha remains on Bayern list for January, director Freund confirms: “Of course he's still on our radar!”. “The club worked intensively on that deal, then… strange day of the transfer window. But we can't say yet what will happen”, told SportBILD.

Mark Kleinman
@MarkKleinmanSky

·
Revealed: Sir Jim Ratcliffe's purchase of a 25% stake in @ManUtd will finally be announced early next week - with the $33-a-share tender offer to public investors coming more than a year after the Glazers said they would court bidders.
Why do I want to say I will only believe this when I see it officially announced by the club. Twelve months of chaos with more no doubt to come.