TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal
·
🚨
🔴
Excl. Details Alphonso #Davies | FC Bayern have now internally agreed to go into the final contract year with Davies. That's the current status as there is also still no offer from Real Madrid. Bayern accept that Davies may leave on a free transfer in the summer of 2025!

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

🔴
🆕
More on Matthijs de Ligt X ManUtd:
▫️
Manchester United have started internal discussions about a potential move of De Ligt. The 24 y/o is on the list, primarily because of Erik ten Hag
▫️
There have not yet been any concrete moves from ManUtd. The club is in the process of gathering more information about de Ligt and the possibility to leave Bayern in summer. However, the current price expectation from #MUFC for De Ligt is around €50m.
@SkySportDE
🇳🇱

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal

🔴
🆕
More on Matthijs de Ligt X ManUtd:
▫️
Manchester United have started internal discussions about a potential move of De Ligt. The 24 y/o is on the list, primarily because of Erik ten Hag
▫️
There have not yet been any concrete moves from ManUtd. The club is in the process of gathering more information about de Ligt and the possibility to leave Bayern in summer. However, the current price expectation from #MUFC for De Ligt is around €50m.
@SkySportDE
🇳🇱
think i would rather pay that for him over that kid form everton but would love both but the eve are not going to lower there price

think i would rather pay that for him over that kid form everton but would love both but the eve are not going to lower there price
I hope we avoid De Ligt. Didn’t set the world a light at Juve or Bayern. And his wages would be Martial/Sancho levels. If we sign 2 it has to be Branthwaite then one of Todibo, Yoro, Guehe

I hope we avoid De Ligt. Didn’t set the world a light at Juve or Bayern. And his wages would be Martial/Sancho levels. If we sign 2 it has to be Branthwaite then one of Todibo, Yoro, Guehe
fair point just dont see the eve lowering there price

fair point just dont see the eve lowering there price
They won’t have a choice come end of this month. Unless they sell another asset for a big fee. Utds first bid was good despite being low. They know the pressure is on Ev to sell quick. If they stand fast we will move on. Tbh we should be paying more than 50m tops 55m I could just about stomach with add ons and a reasonable wage.

The closer it gets to the 30 June the more likely Everton will think about lowering the price, they need to sell to prevent another points deduction next season, personally I reckon they will sell at arounf £55M plus add ons.

The closer it gets to the 30 June the more likely Everton will think about lowering the price, they need to sell to prevent another points deduction next season, personally I reckon they will sell at arounf £55M plus add ons.
are thay really that deep in the s h i t

They may have no intention but finances may dictate otherwise...

They'll be sound with other sales and the takeover.

We'll see how it plays out, but unless some dope club like Utd want to copy the Maguire deal and offer them stupid money, the solid word here is he's going nowhere.