TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
Understand Brighton have made contact to start talks over Crysencio Summerville deal.Not an easy one with many clubs keen but #BHAFC have started initial talks to explore this possibility.Liverpool and Chelsea have been monitoring him in recent months, still open race.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
⚪️
FC Porto will present formal bid to Barça for Mikayil Faye around €15m this week, meeting already scheduled.Understand Barcelona want a buy back clause to be included in the deal as they don’t want to lose control on the player.Talks will continue this week.

Dharmesh Sheth

@skysports_sheth
·
Manchester United discussing whether to go back in for defender Jarrad Branthwaite. It's understood if Everton don't reduce asking price, United will move onto other targets. Those include Crystal Palace's Marc Guehi, Lille's Leny Yoro and Jean-Clair Todibo from Nice. #MUFC #EFC

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

🔴
Understand Fenerbahçe Istanbul is indeed interested in Victor #Lindelöf! … with Manchester United would also be open to a sale of the 29 y/o. Contract valid until 2025. If Lindelöf were to leave, it could mean #MUFC will sign two central defenders.Negotiations about Jarrad Branthwaite ongoing but difficult. Matthijs de Ligt remains a transfer target as revealed. They haven't given up hope on Leny Yoro.
@SkySportDE
🇸🇪

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🦅
Understand Benfica are working on deal for Robin Gosens with Union Berlin after Bologna loan with buy option proposal rejected.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🦅
Benfica are advancing in talks to sign Vangelis Pavlidis from AZ, as called last week!Negotiations are underway after initial proposal with player keen on the move.Italian clubs tried to enter the race but Benfica are confident.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🇪🇸
There’s still NO green light for Nacho and Al Ittihad deal, issues and complications remain.Real Madrid wait for Nacho’s decision soon.
🔵
Napoli have presented formal proposal to Real for Rafa Marín as he’s among top targets, same as Alessandro Buongiorno.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🟡
⚫️
Borussia Dortmund keep insisting on Serhou Guirassy deal as priority, even after decision to part ways with Terzic.BVB are pushing on player side with contract proposal and project presented, waiting for his green light.Release clause: €17.5m.

Mario Cortegana

@MarioCortegana
·
⚡️
Alphonso Davies:Bayern gone from "renewal or sell" to taking the risk that he could leave for free in 2025Eberl and the agent reached an understanding for a four-season contract, 14-16M€/season and a signing bonus… after Real Madrid reappeared

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🔵
⚪️
🐉
€15m to Barcelona and important contract for the player, this is FC Porto formal proposal for Mikayil Faye - planning for him as key player for their project.Barça will discuss a buy back clause in next meeting and deal really depends on club's decision now.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
⚫️
🔵
🇳🇱
Denzel Dumfries: “I think my future will be at Inter, yes. It’s a top club and I love it, I feel at home at Inter”.“We are in negotiations over new deal, there’s new ownership now so we will see what happens — but Inter is my family, I really love the club”, told Sky.