TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

They'll be sound with other sales and the takeover.

We'll see how it plays out, but unless some dope club like Utd want to copy the Maguire deal and offer them stupid money, the solid word here is he's going nowhere.
Best they get those other sales sorted out they have 15 days left to get their finances in order.

🚨
🥉
| Manchester United are planning an opening bid of £37.8M for Martin Zubimendi.However, that is expected to fall short of Sociedad's asking price.Zubimendi has a £50.5m release clause in his contract. #MUFC [Nacional]

🚨
| #mufc are one of many top teams who have reached out to Paris Saint-Germain about the potential signing of Xavi Simons. PSG are likely to prefer a loan move instead of a permanent deal. [@lequipe via MEN]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
⚪️
EXCL: Tottenham future defender Luka Vusković, on the verge of joining Belgian side Westerlo.Understand loan deal has been agreed on player side with Croatian 2007 born defender.Paperwork pending between Hajduk Split and Westerlo to approve the loan and sign.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🔵
🇧🇷
All details of Chelsea-Willian Estevão deal.◉ €40m fixed fee.◉ €20m easy add-ons.◉ €5m difficult extra add-ons.◉ Contract to be signed until June 2032.◉ Initial medical tests already completed.He's joining #CFC from Palmeiras in 2025, straight to first team.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

🚨
🇬🇪
Kvaratskhelia’s agent Jugeli: “We want to leave Napoli, but now we're all waiting for the Euro 2024”.“With Conte, Napoli have big plans. I'm sure they will qualify to the Champions League again next season and fight for the Scudetto. But that doesn't mean that Kvaratskhelia wants to stay there, I don't mean it”.“I didn't talk with Khvicha about this issue, the most important thing for him is National team”.“Our goal is the team that plays in the Champions League. The worst thing is that if he stays here, Khvicha will lose 1 year because of that… we are worried”, told Sport Imedi.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
OFFICIAL: Napoli statement.“After Kvaratskhelia’s camp statement, we want to remind that he’s under contract until June 2027”.“Kvaratskelia is NOT for sale”.“Player’s agents do NOT decide where they are going, but it’s Napoli deciding when they are under contract”.