TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

Mikel Arteta to @talksport: “Granit Xhaka is going to stay with us. He is a key member of our squad”.

#AFC Arsenal offered him a new contract until June 2025 with an increased salary, confident to complete the agreement soon after turning down Roma bid [€12m+€3m add ons].
They went from trying to get rid of him to now not only keeping him but giving him a new contract with a wage increase (to preserve his value bruh what value) that will make him more unsellable because of his already even more high wages. This is the same club that has kolasinac on 100k plus, gave a 31-year-old Auba a 250k plus deal, and signed Willian on a free on equally high wages. I swear Arsenal are destined for mediocrity just a shamble.

JBMadridista

@JBMadridista

| NADIE se ha mojado al dar una noticia de alcance sobre Kylian Mbappe como yo lo hice hace 4 días. Lo que suceda en los próximos días me dará la razón. Nasser Al-Khelaïfi ha rebajado las pretensiones por el francés a 175M€, Florentino Perez esta a un

de aceptar o no.

Al Thani has given authorization to Nasser Al-Khelaïfi to negotiate the departure of Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid, with a starting price of € 200M, Florentino Perez has already been informed and is not willing to pay that amount."

What happens in the next few days will prove me right. Nasser Al-Khelaïfi has lowered the claims for the French to € 175M, Florentino Perez is one away from accepting or not."

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Kieran Trippier situation is still quiet as Manchester United need to clarify Diogo Dalot future [AC Milan want him, but United ask for €4/5m loan fee + buy option].

🔴

#MUFCAtletico Madrid are NOT considering Florenzi as replacement. He’s not even an option.

❌

@MatteMoretto

The Athletic UK

@TheAthleticUK

NEWS | Harry Kane fails to report for Tottenham training in bid to force Man City transfer It is understood that Kane has not reported for the first day of his #THFC pre-season duties. Instead he wants talks with Daniel Levy, to reinforce his determination to move to #MCFC.