TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph

Stoke transfer news: Bournemouth forward Sam Surridge is having a medical today and is set to sign on a permanent deal. Talks have also been held with Man City over a loan move for Liam Delap - said to be less than 50/50 at this stage #scfc

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Barça president Joan Laporta again on Ilaix Moriba: “We cannot allow him to be promoted [to the first-team] and then leave. We won't accept that with any player. If he wants to go and it’s because he has other options, he can leave the club”.
#FCB

Loïc Tanzi

@Tanziloic

Comme annoncé par plusieurs médias, le Bayer Leverkusen a ouvert des négociations pour essayer de recruter Kehrer. Mais il y a encore plusieurs obstacles à un possible départ : les exigences du PSG, Leverkusen ne pourra pas faire de folies et surtout le salaire du défenseur

As announced by several media [outlets], Bayer Leverkusen have opened negotiations to try to recruit Kehrer. But there are still several obstacles to a possible departure: the demands of PSG, Leverkusen's inability to splurge and especially the salary of the defender

There both going to end up at City !!!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if neither moved yanno'.

Kane's just shown, yet again, what a 'ME FIRST' rat he is again today. But regardless, if the absolute dips hit wanted to leave, he should never have signed the extension. He's handed ALL the power back to Levy. Who we know is one of the biggest ****** going. He'd happily sit Kane than sell him. There's absolutely NO F's given with Levy and Kane's playing a VERY dangerous game P him off.

But Grealish really intrigues me as I'm getting Gerrard vibes that when push comes to shove, the love of his club will win out and he'll stay at Villa.

I might and up being well off base like. But I can see a very realistic scenario where neither player move's clubs.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Udinese have asked Chelsea for Armando Broja on loan until June 2022. Talks ongoing after his contract extension with Chelsea few days ago.

🇮🇹

🇦🇱

#CFC #Udinese

I wouldn't be at all surprised if neither moved yanno'.

Kane's just shown, yet again, what a 'ME FIRST' rat he is again today. But regardless, if the absolute dips hit wanted to leave, he should never have signed the extension. He's handed ALL the power back to Levy. Who we know is one of the biggest ****** going. He'd happily sit Kane than sell him. There's absolutely NO F's given with Levy and Kane's playing a VERY dangerous game P him off.

But Grealish really intrigues me as I'm getting Gerrard vibes that when push comes to shove, the love of his club will win out and he'll stay at Villa.

I might and up being well off base like. But I can see a very realistic scenario where neither player move's clubs.
There's only ever one winner with Levy and that's Levy, if Kane doesn't know that by now he is as gormless as he looks. Levy has never given in to outside pressure from a player or rival, even if he does let Kane go you can bet who ever buys him will pay over the odds. As for Grealish I agree with you I have a feeling he's playing the new contract game and will stay at VIlla at least for this season with an improved contract.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Chelsea formal bid for Romelu Lukaku has been confirmed by CFC sources too. €100m guaranteed and Marcos Alonso, turned down as Inter want to keep Lukaku.

#CFC Inter expect Chelsea to try again for Lukaku. He’s currently under contract until 2024 - €7.5m net per season.

There's only ever one winner with Levy and that's Levy, if Kane doesn't know that by now he is as gormless as he looks. Levy has never given in to outside pressure from a player or rival, even if he does let Kane go you can bet who ever buys him will pay over the odds. As for Grealish I agree with you I have a feeling he's playing the new contract game and will stay at VIlla at least for this season with an improved contract.

I don't think it'd be about an improved contract with Grealish. That would be just a bonus.

He strikes me as more the type that loves to be the focal point and have a team built around him at his club to leave a one-club legacy and forever be a hometown all-time great.

I don't think it'd be about an improved contract with Grealish. That would be just a bonus.

He strikes me as more the type that loves to be the focal point and have a team built around him at his club to leave a one-club legacy and forever be a hometown all-time great.
So you think he would be happy as a big fish in a small pond than small fry a big pond winning stuff you could be right. It would make a nice change to see City's Oil sheiks getting shafted twice in a transfer window.

So you think he would be happy as a big fish in a small pond than small fry a big pond winning stuff you could be right. It would make a nice change to see City's Oil sheiks getting shafted twice in a transfer window.

That it would considering they refuse to play by the rules.

I might be way off the mark, but he strikes me, both in the way he plays, and the type of laid back character he is, as a maverick type like a Matt Le Tissier.

And where better to have that personal adulation and be the centre of it all than at your club?

Sam Lee

@SamLee

Harry Kane updates then

🤯

😕

City confident/Spurs angered

😠

Kane determined

🤫

City wanted Kane last summer

🧙

Deal was sidetracked by Messi pursuit

🗣

Kane’s spoken to City player about transfer (not England player)

😵

💫

Spurs digging in w/ @CDEccleshare

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Cristian Romero to Tottenham, here we go! Atalanta have accepted Spurs official bid for €50m + €5m add ons. Barça have never been in the race.

#THFC Atalanta are closing on Merih Demiral from Juventus on loan with buy option [around €30m total]. Paperworks time soon.