TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

Cristian Romero to Tottenham, here we go! Atalanta have accepted Spurs official bid for €50m + €5m add ons. Barça have never been in the race.

#THFC Atalanta are closing on Merih Demiral from Juventus on loan with buy option [around €30m total]. Paperworks time soon.
Thats....a lot.
Varane looking better and better with each transfer.

For all Levys PR machine, he ends up selling

As long as you dont look at the wage bill.
World cup winner, 4 times CL winner in his prime for just a bit over 200kpw? Yeah, what a terrible deal.

World cup winner, 4 times CL winner in his prime for just a bit over 200kpw? Yeah, what a terrible deal.

I didnt say it was a terrible deal, financially all in its dwarfed by the one its being compared to. 42m for a champions league,international CB at 23, isnt alot when you' paying him less than 60k a week. (If Spurs double his wages minimum) dont think its alot in this market.

For all Levys PR machine, he ends up selling

Yeah at this point I wouldn't be suprrised if "Iron Chairman toughest negotiatior on the planet" in reality makes deals within couple of days but simply asks that transfer announcements be delayed so that it looks to fans as if he put up a big fight.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Chelsea are preparing a new bid to sign Romelu Lukaku. Proposal expected around €120/130m after opening bid turned down by Inter [€100m + Marcos Alonso involved in the deal]. #CFC Chelsea are also offering Lukaku a long term contract for €12m net per season as salary.

Yeah at this point I wouldn't be suprrised if "Iron Chairman toughest negotiatior on the planet" in reality makes deals within couple of days but simply asks that transfer announcements be delayed so that it looks to fans as if he put up a big fight.

His PR machine is off the charts.

Well tbh I’m totally not surprised. And anyone who thought the Spanish clubs would be in trouble or wouldn’t get bailed out were kidding themselves!!

It’s happening!! Kane next.

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein

🚨
Manchester City on verge of agreeing deal with Aston Villa to sign Jack Grealish for £100m. If everything goes to plan 25yo will finalise personal terms, take medical & complete move. Most expensive signing in British history @TheAthleticUK #AVFC #MCFC

Well tbh I’m totally not surprised. And anyone who thought the Spanish clubs would be in trouble or wouldn’t get bailed out were kidding themselves!!

Only 15% goes toward player signings. They still have major issues with the wage cap.

It just averts clubs going to the wall.