TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_

Inside PSG staggering move for #Messi €25m sign on fee + €25m net annual salary (2+1 contract) PSG anxious yesterday that Chelsea to make last ditch approach - #cfc deny Neymar pushed move since December + PSG insist Messi helps keep Mbappe (1/3)

PSG internal cost analysis: believe Messi will “pay for himself” through sponsors, ticketing, tours & raise Ligue 1 profile confidence he goes to Qatar WC 2022 PSG now have 10 players available for sale + want Pogba to run down contract (2/3)

To watch: This weekend, major European club execs started plotting to request stringent salary caps to challenge PSG/Chelsea/Man City Barca stars fear backlash for refusing pay cuts/to cancel contracts to fund Messi @TheAthleticUK inside read (3/3)

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Edin Dzeko agreement on personal terms with Inter is confirmed [contract until 2023] but not to replace Lautaro Martinez. Inter want to sign two strikers to replace Lukaku. #Inter Inter want to keep Lautaro despite Tottenham bid. Dzeko could join once Roma find a replacement.

Mike McGrath

@mcgrathmike

#SaintsFC Southampton looking at a deal for #Chelsea forward Armando Broja on a season-long loan (deals already done for Livramento & Simeu)
🔵
🔴
🔵
Broja has signed new deal and available on loan

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Leo Messi and his father Jorge were not planning to fly to Paris tonight. They’re still checking PSG official contract received today, together with lawyers. #Messi ...it’s matter of time - Messi will soon plan his flight to Paris, once every contract detail will be fixed.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Arsenal are still keeping an eye on Martin Ødegaard. He’s always been the main target as number 10 - if he decides to leave Real and Real decides to sell him, Arsenal will bid for Ødegaard.
🔴
🇳🇴
#AFC Arsenal would be ready to try also for a permanent move... but it’s up to Real.

Would of liked to have seen Messi play in the PL while he still has some legs but not City. As an American I have barely seen him play. Just the occasional el clasico, Champions League, or Argentina match that gets broadcast here. I guess he will be playing for Atlanta or Miami in a few years just going through the motions to collect a paycheck.

Would of liked to have seen Messi play in the PL while he still has some legs but not City. As an American I have barely seen him play. Just the occasional el clasico, Champions League, or Argentina match that gets broadcast here. I guess he will be playing for Atlanta or Miami in a few years just going through the motions to collect a paycheck.
I dont see him going to the states. What paycheck he needs that he has not recieved or will not in the future? Think he will give some more seasons at high level in Europe and then announce retirment.

AC Milan have started contacts for Alessandro Florenzi in the last few hours. Milan have chosen Florenzi for right-back after negotiations with Manchester United for Diogo Dalot were unsuccessful. #MUFC [@DiMarzio]

But why? Why would he begin jumping aronud now
Just think that’s what will happen. Few more years at the top level. Move out to America get a decent pay and shitloads of endorsements/ sponsor etc retire with his family. Most likely join Beckhams franchise.