TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Dressing room will be fine imo. Missing that penalty has hopefully humbled Mbapp and its hard to argue against Messi being the centre of the team.
Don’t think Mbappé will be humbled at all. And there was tiny rifts happening at Barca when both Messi and Neymar were there. Poch under huge pressure now to deliver.

Barça Buzz

@Barca_Buzz

❗️
Kun Agüero wants to leave Barça. He is very angry after being promised that he would play with Messi if he signed. #FCB
🇦🇷
🚨
• Agüero and his lawyers are reviewing the terms of the contract to leave Barça this summer. Via (
🟡
): @Laporteriabtv

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Sevilla are still looking for a new centre back as Jules Koundé talks with Chelsea continue. There’s still no agreement on Kurt Zouma value.
🔴
#CFC Secilla have offered €10m to sign Özan Kabak. Schalke turned down the opening proposal - price tag around €15m. Talks on.
🇹🇷

Rennes Director of Sport Florian Maurice: "He [Eduardo Camavinga] has the choice between saying 'I want to leave' and 'I want to stay'. I know what he wants to do, we then have to find a solution which satisfies all parties." #mulive [france bleu via @GFFN]

(
🌕
) JUST IN: Barcelona have already ruled out renewing Ilaix Moriba’s contract. They hope an offer comes in over the coming weeks so that he can be sold. Barring any surprises, the player is now expected to leave. @martinezferran #Transfers
🇪🇸
🚨

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Atalanta board have a meeting scheduled in London with Chelsea in the next 48 hours to ask for Tammy Abraham as main target. Price tag around €40m. Arsenal and West Ham interested too
🔵
#CFC Atalanta gonna bid for Tammy if Inter will ask for Duván Zapata as Lukaku replacement.