TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

PSG in advanced talks for Koulibaly from Napoli. Jeez there really going for the CL!

Santi Aouna

@Santi_J_FM

🚨
Info: D'autres RDV ont eu lieu entre le #PSG et Fali Ramadani, représentant de Kalidou Koulibaly
🇸🇳
. Les deux parties ont bien avancé sur les contours d'un contrat. Des échanges ont également eu lieu avec #Naples. Pas d'évolution supplémentaire depuis le milieu de la semaine.

PSG in advanced talks for Koulibaly from Napoli. Jeez there really going for the CL!

Santi Aouna
@Santi_J_FM

nfo: D'autres RDV ont eu lieu entre le #PSG et Fali Ramadani, représentant de Kalidou Koulibalyux parties ont bien avancé sur les contours d'un contrat. Des échanges ont également eu lieu avec #Naples. Pas d'évolution supplémentaire depuis le milieu de la semaine.

And absolute bell ends like Neville will tell you the ESL clubs are a disgrace and UEFA saved football. When they've just facilitated clubs backed by whole States to do what they want.

If his release clause is 70M, Chelsea will still be able to afford him. Whether he wants to come is another question…
Few clubs could, doesn;t mean they will. Paying over 200m for 3 strikers in 3 years and still using Havertz as a striker (who was what, 80m?) occasionally isn;t logical even for Roman and Chelsea.

Simon Stone

@sistoney67

Messi: "Me and my family were convinced we were going to stay. It is what we wanted more than anything. Today I have to say goodbye to all of this after 21 years. I am leaving with my wife and three kids."

The Times: Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a fee for Lautaro Martínez worth in excess of £60million, beating off interest from Arsenal.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Tottenham opened talks days ago for Lautaro Martinez offering €70m, also Atletico asked for Lautaro. He’s a real target for Spurs - Inter now say they’ve no intention to sell him this summer.
🚨
🇦🇷
#THFC After selling Lukaku to Chelsea, Inter plan is to keep Lautaro Martinez.

Times Sport
@TimesSport

Lionel Messi has signed a new five-year contract with Barcelona. Messi, 34, is set to take a 50 per cent pay cut for the first year of the deal and is expected to earn around £17 million next season | @polballus
Old news by the Times. It's currently being reported by ESPN that he has agreed a 2 year deal with PSG with a medical planned for sometime in the next couple of days.