Tommo's Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Tommo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 492
  • Views Views 30K
Messi is gunna be going for big money lets just say that. and we still have big names, Ronaldo, Torres, Gerrard, Ibra

by round 5 everyone should have a manager and stadium so i can stop them then

round 5 contains what i think is the biggest capacity stadium (150,000 Capacity)

on the op is says i have 167.5 million and i have aguero i didnt bid for him and i havent spent that much? :O

round 5 contains what i think is the biggest capacity stadium (150,000 Capacity)

Which will be hugely bid on, therefore im not bidding for that and will let Bolase bid 50m+ for it. :)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

on the op is says i have 167.5 million and i have aguero i didnt bid for him and i havent spent that much? :O

Dan has Aguero not Brad lol.

Thats why your wrong witsel, i'm not bothered about stadiums !

Some kids might be still at school.

Yeah I guessed mate, just wondered how many have bid so far because i think im going into another player-less round! specially if thers like 3 or more bidderd to go! :'(

Yeah I guessed mate, just wondered how many have bid so far because i think im going into another player-less round! specially if thers like 3 or more bidderd to go! :'(

After you've bidded you cant bid again. :'( I tryed to bid again for Kaka and I got rejected.

Can we still swap and buy/sell between each other at the end ?

Atleast I got Xavi in the last round, usually when I manage Barce they say he and Messi are the the same ability. :D

After you've bidded you cant bid again. :'( I tryed to bid again for Kaka and I got rejected.

Ha guttin, I wasnt planning on bidding again, just going to have to be less of a tight **** I think!

I over did it in round 1, and kinda went the other way round 2, hopefully 3 is better but not holinding much hope! oO)

yh at the end u can trade and that with each other and 5 bidders left

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

4 more

Back