Sprag365
Ibra 80Mil
Huddlestone 10Mil - Tied

Joe157
Huddlestone 10Mil - Tied
Hilario 15Mil

So usual way or by username

That way makes it pretty clear for me mate, dont mind really though

alright. that way is easier for me to coz i copy the votes onto a word document and everytime someone gets out bid i just delete the lower bid

Yes... got some players here. I hope we are playing this for a while, I got my team for the future :)

Gomes
Evra
Ramsey
Lukaku
Aguero

Yes... got some players here. I hope we are playing this for a while, I got my team for the future :)

Gomes
Evra
Ramsey
Lukaku
Aguero

Ramsey for 30m though?
Abit to much maybe?

yh i will carry on siming aslong as theres interest

Gomes
Evra
Ramsey
Lukaku
Aguero

Mate thats a terrible team.... But im a nice guy, I'll help you out..... Im willing to give you 3 mil each for Aguero and Evra, 2 mil for Lukaku and Ramsey. Then you can invest in better players!

No need to thank me, I just like to help out ^^)

3 more bidders left

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Mate thats a terrible team.... But im a nice guy, I'll help you out..... Im willing to give you 3 mil each for Aguero and Evra, 2 mil for Lukaku and Ramsey. Then you can invest in better players!

No need to thank me, I just like to help out ^^)

Hahaha sound fair to me lol

Haha funny, it aint terrible at all! I have got two -10 potential players in there.

Haha funny, it aint terrible at all! I have got two -10 potential players in there.

Well fine, but when I have Luke Chadwick and you want to trade Aguero for him dont come crying to me!
:$

(But I would be willing to negotiate an Aguero - Ali Dia swap deal, if i manage to get the highest bid)

Last edited:
juts got in from work so will bid soon
cech and silva will do me for now i guess, but ****** **** mr t 50 mill on my man essien :'( im never gona get any players i want, **** silly bids :(

just seb and munchkin but seb is viewing page so. may kick munchkin out and have just 9 teams as he is not bidding or any thing. just got a pm so could be sebs bids :D

Sweeeeet, hopefully I can see if i got anybody before I leave at 5 XD

bids sent

sorry guys i work rubbish shifts, so if i dontbid str8 away, give me a lil time :D

yea cam seems very keen, pm him and see if he wants to take up curts team, just let him change the name and colours if need be

no point letting any1 in coz he will have missed 3 rounds of good players and it can be done with nine. 1 team just wont play each week

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Cam also joined an auction game yesterday so he is in 1 now

Back