Tony Mowbray

He needs time lets be honest he did not henerit the best squad compared to the squad strachen henerited with your thompsons and what not so lets be patient give the man time to get his own lads in and hopefully go on to be a better team

remember rome was not built in one day.

How do you lot feel about us being top even after us sheading 11 players who a lot played a significance part in WINNING THE TITLE! It shows Walter Smith is a top Manager with a great squad.

There is no doubt Smith is a great manager who knows how to win build a strong defence but mowbray needs time to put his own lads in and maybe we can have a good title challange

Mowbray has not brought any decent players to the team. Fortune is terrible. N'Guemo cant hold the ball for 2 seconds or pass straight. Fox is decen enough for the SPL but his crossing is as bad as Naylors.

Mowbray needs to go. He hasn't won a single game in the Euro Cup group stages and Celtic haven't had a worse opening season since 1946.

Mowbrays got a worse record than John Barnes but Barnes had better players so it's unfair to compare!
Is there any point in giving him more money? Who is he going to bring in that'll make a difference?
He wasted 4million on Fortune,who says he's not going to do the same again?
Let's face it Mowbrays teams have always flattered to deceive,at Hibs they played good football but couldn't defend,at West Brom in the EPL he wouldn't sacrifice his attacking style so they got picked off and were relegated!
It seems history is repeating itself for him and Celtic just now?

:'(so far hes been shocking, the way we play is rubbish and we fail to even win never mind play well.
no offense to the Rangers boys on here but Rangers are even worse than us, but yet their 2 points behind with a game in hand?
we're plain and simpe, and not one of the half hearted idots besides Boruc & Mcgeady care
pffft, this is gotta be the worst season yet as regards to old firms points,
we dont need to "improve in Jan"
we need a full new squad and mangement team to go with it

:'(so far hes been shocking, the way we play is rubbish and we fail to even win never mind play well.
no offense to the Rangers boys on here but Rangers are even worse than us, but yet their 2 points behind with a game in hand?
we're plain and simpe, and not one of the half hearted idots besides Boruc & Mcgeady care
pffft, this is gotta be the worst season yet as regards to old firms points,
we dont need to "improve in Jan"
we need a full new squad and mangement team to go with it

We're ****** terrible mate,their both just as bad as each other,both will drop points all season long,should make for interesting old firm games though?
The thing is we're skint but Celtic have the money but again it's attracting the players to make the move to our league which is a total joke(the split makes us the laughing stock of europe).
Celtic should be miles in front by now given their fianancial ability but the fact that their not only underlines how poor the management team is!

We have loaned Diomansy Kamara from Fulham with the option to buy. Pointless if you ask me. Especially when he turned us down a couple of seasons ago. Two faced *****.

Signed promising midfeilder Paul Slane from Mother. Who we will probably never play.

We have also loaned Byern Munich left back Edson Braahfheid

Stop the presses I just saw Robbie Keane is on his way to Glasgow to talk to Tony!! That would be good.

Apparently Braahfied is pretty good, pundits are wondering why on earth he went to Scotland as he wants to get in the Holland squad.

Anyway I suppose Mowbray needs a season to get his own team together but the fans don't like to wait that long do they? The best thing about his tenure so far was the Venus press conference, good laugh that was should do it every week. His social skills are worse than Strachan believe it or not.

Last edited:
Glad about Keane but very disapointed we sold McDonald. If Keane lets us down were screwed. And if he plays well were left with nobody next season.

every one of my mates think robbie keane is going to win celtic the league now he has signed but he han't been playing good for a whille rangers are grinding out results whitch is a mark of champions i can defo see title 53 this season ;)

I think if Rangers dont win the league they should hang their heads in shame.

I think if Rangers dont win the league they should hang their heads in shame.
They have an almost unassailable lead but stranger things have happened ?
It's a big ask mate,this season the difference has been that even in games that we've had a few 1st team players out( i think we had 10 out start of Jan?) we were still grinding out 1-0's and 2-1's,Celtic haven't been doing that?

Glad about Keane but very disapointed we sold McDonald. If Keane lets us down were screwed. And if he plays well were left with nobody next season.

McDonald has been gash this year. Keane is 10X the player he will ever be.

McDonald has been gash this year. Keane is 10X the player he will ever be.
How many has McDonald scored in the league this season? 13? Keane will be lucky to hit double figures in the remaining games,he's a better player than McDonald and a great signing but doubt he will get as many as him?

McDonaldy barely got a chance under Mowbray and his style suited us well. Where as Keane likes to hit on the counter attack which is harder because most teams defend all out.

Can't believe Mowbray's still Celtic manager, seriously while I'm happy we've got Keane it's stupid long term, Keane i don't think looks like he'll be an immediate impact were as Skippy was settled, theirs way to much pressure of Keane, only good decision Mowbray's made is the Brown decision, although i could be proved wrong by both.