Tony Mowbray

tbh a man who cant take advatage of a team like rangers whos money problems scare you and havent singed a player for 18 months n the last person we did has played like 2 games all season is *****

Aye, he's **** poor, although I dislike the man, Walter Smith know's his football well mate.

its the experiance walters had hes been at top clubs all his life and tbh mate i think hes past it time for ally to step up

Rangers' position is apparently gonna get worse say'd Smith, as regards to money, i'm more worried about Celtic and the amount of money they've spent on Tony Mowbray, it's unreal.

Mogga is in a situation where anymore defeats to teams like kilmarnock would see his position as manager come under sever scrutiny,he might not get enough time to see the team he bought in develop?
Hibs can go 2nd if results go their way,so he needs the board and particularly Peter Lawell to come out and publicly back him?

I think Rangers lack of signings have worked well for them, it means that all there players are settled and they all know each other which means they are well gelled and ultimately means they perform better on the pitch, Mowbray obviously gone into to Celtic and told the a lot of his players that he wants to offload them and has brought in a load of Scandinavian nobodies bar Keane and Kamara, he's completely destroyed the team harmony that Celtic had under Strachen.

He's like Gordon Strachan at Boro.They're both doing **** (excuse me for my French (6)) Mowbray's not good enough to manage Celtic,neither is Strachan with Boro.

Seemples.

Strachan is a good manager he just doesnt have much to work with. Even wit hthe Celtic squad he had he still took us to the last 16.

Seemed to serve you well enough, three consecutive league title's, Mowbray is a long way off that already.

Harmonsy not the word though.

Strachan was constantly at war with the fans, the press and players in the team especially Riordan and McGeady

anyway i can see why celtic fans are getting impatient because he cant deliver the goods, but to be fair is second that bad? john barnes was worse

Sorry Mowbray is now worse he has lost one more game than barnes did at the time.

Mowbray is a joke and the transfer policy is laughable. im mean look at the ***** we replaced caldwell with(and now at the time of writing mcmanus is gone on loan to middlesboro for some stupid reason....ten points behind rangers and we let are captain go)
The mis-management is crazy, spending four million on a french striker thast knowbody heard of when kevin doyle was available for near the same price...and selling mcdonald was stupid. why also did we loan so many players what use is it to celtic.

The only way forward would to get paul lambert in

Harmonsy not the word though.

Strachan was constantly at war with the fans, the press and players in the team especially Riordan and McGeady

Quoted for ******* truth. McGeady hates Strachan (my dad's pal's daughter's dating him so got a wee tenuous confirmation there)!

anyway i can see why celtic fans are getting impatient because he cant deliver the goods, but to be fair is second that bad? john barnes was worse

Sorry Mowbray is now worse he has lost one more game than barnes did at the time.

Mowbray is a joke and the transfer policy is laughable. im mean look at the ***** we replaced caldwell with(and now at the time of writing mcmanus is gone on loan to middlesboro for some stupid reason....ten points behind rangers and we let are captain go)
The mis-management is crazy, spending four million on a french striker thast knowbody heard of when kevin doyle was available for near the same price...and selling mcdonald was stupid. why also did we loan so many players what use is it to celtic.

The only way forward would to get paul lambert in

Mowbray's second because Gers also are gash. Fortuné is diabolical, granted, but Keano, Rasmussen, Rogne, Hooiveld and Ki all look good on paper, and Zhi isn't too bad.

What i think is he somehow creates too much pressure on our own players as our home record is terriawful.

Why was Strachan so hated by Celtic fans ? ,He won 3 out of 4 titles and even the one he lost was on the final day,He pratically had to sign an entire new team after O'Neill left him an ageing squad and yet Strachan delivered success domestically and done well in europe.Thought he done a good job at Celtic and does'nt get the credit he deserves for it.

Why was Strachan so hated by Celtic fans ? ,He won 3 out of 4 titles and even the one he lost was on the final day,He pratically had to sign an entire new team after O'Neill left him an ageing squad and yet Strachan delivered success domestically and done well in europe.Thought he done a good job at Celtic and does'nt get the credit he deserves for it.

He played dull football, he was constantly at war with the press, players and even the fans to an extent. He didnt exactly endeer himself to us tbh

O'Neil left quality players who Strachan never gave a chance. Thompson, Agathe are the two that sprang to mind whom he just over looked constantly.

He played dull football, he was constantly at war with the press, players and even the fans to an extent. He didnt exactly endeer himself to us tbh

Fair enough,He was very argumental with the press but surely at the end of the day it's trophies that matter,I mean Mowbray is trying to play good attacking football but it now looks like Celtic's only chance of a trophy is the Scottish Cup (not boasting,im just saying)

O'Neil left quality players who Strachan never gave a chance. Thompson, Agathe are the two that sprang to mind whom he just over looked constantly.

More meant that a lot of the guys Strachan had left from the O'Neill era were getting past it and had no sell on value,Can't remember any player bar Petrov who you's got good money for