Torres targets goal against Reds

Yes Liverpool boo him rightly, but if he does score, don't expect a sporting celebration.. :)

I know a lot off Liverpool fans and they all still like him and hope he does well, just not on Sunday! I think Liverpool would be a lot more bitter if they wouldn't off signed Suarez and Carroll.

Got one over? 50m fore an off form striker, yeah, nice one.

It shows how the power has shifted, 10-15-20 years ago no way would a Liverpool top player want to join Chelsea. as Pool fans kept saying when he was wearing red form is tempery, class is perminant.

At the end of the day current day Chelsea are a better side than Liverpool simple as that. Liverpool are a bigger club but not a better club current day.

So? What has this got to do with anything? His timing of the move and what he has said in interviews is very disrespectful considering how much the fans have backed him.

Chelsea's fans are never rocking, you can hear a pin drop in Stamford Bridge on the noisiest of nights. He wouldn't want to score as we're the club that made him who he is, a club he supposedly 'loved'. All the best Nando, I know I'll never boo him, that can't be said for the majority though, and I don't blame those who do. :)

Chelsea fans are quiet (not when im there) but they have a huge huge reason to be rocking and they will be.

It shows how the power has shifted, 10-15-20 years ago no way would a Liverpool top player want to join Chelsea. as Pool fans kept saying when he was wearing red form is tempery, class is perminant.

Would you like a little mini bet? That Carroll gets more goals than Torres this year? ;)

I hope he mashes up his hammy in training today. He's finally re-united with Yossi on the treatment table. I expect the Chelsea physios to get a payrise soon. This man is done to me now. I'm very happy with how this window panned out in the end.

Well, seeing as you bought your way to the top of the league and we got ruined by a pair of Yank's, yes the power has shifted.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Chelsea fans are quiet (not when im there) but they have a huge huge reason to be rocking and they will be.

You can never hear them, whether you're there or not. Well played on signing an off-form, injury prone striker for £50 million, use really got one over on us!

So? What has this got to do with anything? His timing of the move and what he has said in interviews is very disrespectful considering how much the fans have backed him.

Chelsea where the reason for the timing of the deal not Torres so blame us. You have to understand how much he had riding on the interview, he had to be careful not off Liverpool but also praise his new club. Give the lad a break he said he loves Liverpool and would never say a bad word about them.

Would you like a little mini bet? That Carroll gets more goals than Torres this year? ;)

This year as in the whole calender year of 2011.

I hope he mashes up his hammy in training today. He's finally re-united with Yossi on the treatment table. I expect the Chelsea physios to get a payrise soon. This man is done to me now. I'm very happy with how this window panned out in the end.
You must be the bitterist (if thats a word) guy ever!

Hope Torres gets a goal and celebrates with a kiss of the badge!

Not bitter, just angry at how he has treated us.

I hope Carroll scores,and then points to his name and number on the back of shirt right infront of Fernando's face.

Well can we have the table we gave you with the Joe Cole deal??

He has every right to be bitter. If Torres had a shred of decency he'd have actually tried hard this season in order to help the club that got him to where he is today.

Good luck curing his injuries Chelsea. You'll need it.
Bit like Owen imo, we'd got his injuries under control and were managing best we could, then he jumped ship in search of trophies and never been the same again.

I agree with Ben, I'll never boo him, and I do hope he finds form and wins stuff - as long as he doesn't score Sunday, and he doesn't win stuff with chelsea.

The tide is shifting. Liverpool will be a bigger, better club sooner than some of you think.
We've shown we're no push overs (though, our negotiating skills need working on) with how much we've spent, and I now trust NESV to do the right job, I just wish Torres had been more like Reina, who seems to be giving FSG/NESV a chance.

Certainly makes the future interesting.
As i've said, Liverpool will be a force to be reckoned with once more very soon.

Chelsea where the reason for the timing of the deal not Torres so blame us. You have to understand how much he had riding on the interview, he had to be careful not off Liverpool but also praise his new club. Give the lad a break he said he loves Liverpool and would never say a bad word about them.

He put in a transfer request, he wanted to go, it was his fault, he could have left in the summer. Would never say a bad word about us? In the interviews he's had, it is all he's done.

This year as in the whole calender year of 2011.

At the end of the season, the player with the most goals. Including the one's Carroll scored at Newcastle, and the one's that Torres scored at Liverpool.

He doesn't really need to be bitter, Torres has said he loves Pool and i still believe thats true and said he would never say anything bad.
He wanted to further his career by going to a team in the Champs league surely you can understand that?

Well, seeing as you bought your way to the top of the league and we got ruined by a pair of Yank's, yes the power has shifted.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

You can never hear them, whether you're there or not. Well played on signing an off-form, injury prone striker for £50 million, use really got one over on us!

You cant buy titles, enter Man City and Real Madrid!! How many times. I could say you bought your way to stay in the top 7 this season??

Our away support is much better than our home support as they are the lads that supported Chelsea for along time. Many of them when at home sit in different parts of the stadium which would effect the atmosphere. Alot of fans that go to the Bridge dont sing but we arnt the only club that are like this. The fact that you and many are getting up the pole about his interview and the fact he went to Chelsea is enough to say we got on over on you.

He doesn't really need to be bitter, Torres has said he loves Pool and i still believe thats true and said he would never say anything bad.
He wanted to further his career by going to a team in the Champs league surely you can understand that?

What about the timing that he has done it? Simply unexplainable.

He put in a transfer request, he wanted to go, it was his fault, he could have left in the summer. Would never say a bad word about us? In the interviews he's had, it is all he's done.

You have to admire a player who says he wants out and actually follows through with it. What Rooney and Tevez done was much worse than what Torres has done. Torres has been at Liverpool since 2007 and he has seen no real improvement, if anything they went backwards. Now or the summer it really wouldnt have mattered you would still be acting the same way.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

What about the timing that he has done it? Simply unexplainable.

You got a replacement so he hasnt left you in the **** has he?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

At the end of the season, the player with the most goals. Including the one's Carroll scored at Newcastle, and the one's that Torres scored at Liverpool.

Carroll has an advantage and Chelsea also have other options i.e Drogba,Kalou,Lampard and Anelka who all score 10+goals. I dont expect him to start banging them in week in week out straight away. Infact i would like Chelsea to nerture him for the rest of the season and make sure he is back to full fitness next season and whatever he chips in with will be an added bonus.

You cant buy titles, enter Man City and Real Madrid!! How many times. I could say you bought your way to stay in the top 7 this season??

So if Abrahmovic never bought the club, you'd currently be champions?

Our away support is much better than our home support as they are the lads that supported Chelsea for along time. Many of them when at home sit in different parts of the stadium which would effect the atmosphere. Alot of fans that go to the Bridge dont sing but we arnt the only club that are like this. The fact that you and many are getting up the pole about his interview and the fact he went to Chelsea is enough to say we got on over on you.

Your support is poor to say the least. I'd rather have Suarez and Carroll than Torres, its the way he left, and the way he's disrespected the club in interviews. In that case, we got one over you when we signed Joe Cole?