Torres targets goal against Reds

Do Chelsea fans not seem to read what us 'Pool fans are saying?
We're not mad that he's gone (mad that it's chelsea yes!) but most of us understand the reasoning behind his decision, as i've said - he's a player who deserves trophies - but trust me; he won't win them at Chelsea :p

We're mad at the manner he's gone, he claimed to have loved the club yet he's gone to Chelsea? He said he'd never play for another English club - guess that's a lie then. Not bitter, just mad at how he's treat a club he claimed to love.

Aldridge just said on SSN that Liverpool fans actually made excuses for Torres when he was injured, out of form etc. I hope he doesn't expect the same treatment from the Chelsea fans, who can't really match up to Liverpool fans in commitment or passion. Look how quickly they've got on Drogba's back (and he had malaria! ******* malaria!) all because he's out of form - and you can bet that if Torres is out of form - you Chelsea fans will be on his back, you won't make excuses for him.

Don't ever expect to have the same relationship with another set of fans as you did with us 'Pool fans.
Good Luck.
You'll Always Walk Alone at Chelsea.

You have to admire a player who says he wants out and actually follows through with it. What Rooney and Tevez done was much worse than what Torres has done. Torres has been at Liverpool since 2007 and he has seen no real improvement, if anything they went backwards. Now or the summer it really wouldnt have mattered you would still be acting the same way.

Wouldn't have minded at all if he left in the summer, in the right manner, the way Keegan and Rush did.

You got a replacement so he hasnt left you in the **** has he?

We paid £35 million for him, which is down to Torres. If he'd left at the start of January, we could have had time to negotiate or find a different replacement...

Haha when have Chelsea fans got on Drogs back? get back in your hole!
Cant wait till Sunday, ive dreamt of Torres hat tricks against pool.

Do Chelsea fans not seem to read what us 'Pool fans are saying?
We're not mad that he's gone (mad that it's chelsea yes!) but most of us understand the reasoning behind his decision, as i've said - he's a player who deserves trophies - but trust me; he won't win them at Chelsea :p

We're mad at the manner he's gone, he claimed to have loved the club yet he's gone to Chelsea? He said he'd never play for another English club - guess that's a lie then. Not bitter, just mad at how he's treat a club he claimed to love.

Aldridge just said on SSN that Liverpool fans actually made excuses for Torres when he was injured, out of form etc. I hope he doesn't expect the same treatment from the Chelsea fans, who can't really match up to Liverpool fans in commitment or passion. Look how quickly they've got on Drogba's back (and he had malaria! ******* malaria!) all because he's out of form - and you can bet that if Torres is out of form - you Chelsea fans will be on his back, you won't make excuses for him.

Don't ever expect to have the same relationship with another set of fans as you did with us 'Pool fans.
Good Luck.
You'll Always Walk Alone at Chelsea.

Who got on Drogba's back??? I know alot of Chelsea fans and i dont know anyone that got on his back. People said he should be rested but not once did we get on his back. We never got on Shevchenko's back for **** sake why would we get Drogba'a back??

Dont worry, Stevie will break his leg and he'll never play football again :)

So if Abrahmovic never bought the club, you'd currently be champions?

Your support is poor to say the least. I'd rather have Suarez and Carroll than Torres, its the way he left, and the way he's disrespected the club in interviews. In that case, we got one over you when we signed Joe Cole?

Money dosnt guarentee success simple as that. Yer you did get one over us when you signed Cole. Its 2-2 at the moment Benayoun and Torres to Chelsea and Cole and Clarke to Pool.

Now that, is over the top. I wouldn't even wish that on Owen.

Joey Cole best not be playing Sunday because Essien or Brana will absolutely kill him lol. Id be more scared of an Brana or Essien challenge than Stevie G.

Money dosnt guarentee success simple as that. Yer you did get one over us when you signed Cole. Its 2-2 at the moment Benayoun and Torres to Chelsea and Cole and Clarke to Pool.

Use wouldn't be where you are without the heavy investment from Roman, simple as that. Torres should get lessons off Benayoun on how to leave Liverpool, he left with the upmost dignity and respect.

We get the picture without Roman we wouldnt have the players we have now, whats your point? Pool fans go on as if its a bad thing but you wouldnt have Kenny, Carroll, Suarez without NESV?

Use wouldn't be where you are without the heavy investment from Roman, simple as that. Torres should get lessons off Benayoun on how to leave Liverpool, he left with the upmost dignity and respect.

Yossi was a bit part player at Pool so not much was made of it. Im not saying we would be where we are im just saying money dosnt guarentee success.

thats over the top in my humble opinion i don't think its proper to wish injury on anyone period...

Not bitter, just angry at how he has treated us.

I hope Carroll scores,and then points to his name and number on the back of shirt right infront of Fernando's face.

I bet that wont happen Sunday lol.

Yossi was a bit part player at Pool so not much was made of it. Im not saying we would be where we are im just saying money dosnt guarentee success.

He was coming into his own in his final season with us, really underrated in my opinion. Cole was a bit part player at Chelsea, yet you and a lot of other Chelsea fans were really angry towards him, and even Steve Clarke, who is only a coach for us...

Imagine that. A footballer who wants to score in a football match. These are crazy times.

What a turnaround. CJACKO used to slag off Torres and Liverpool supporters defended him, now we have exact opposite. :p