Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Torres to make debut against Reds

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti reveals Chelsea's new £50m striker Fernando Torres is likely to make his debut against former club Liverpool in the league on Sunday.

More...

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Can't wait. Stevie/Carra will fly into him within minutes.

TGW

Reaction score
It would be so ironic if Torres was to score. Should be a good game, and I'm looking forward to it :)

Reaction score
Carra will have his dig in the leg and Stevie G will have his dig to wind him up! I can't wait for the game to see just what reaction Nando gets from the players and then next seasons game at Anfield to see what he gets from the fans

Reaction score
I think Torres will look better in blue honestly :D It will be nice to see when Liverpool defenders tackle Torres. And if Torres scores....

Reaction score
I will wear my new Chelsea - Torres 9 shirt with pride ^^)

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
As will I wear my Liverpool - Torres 9 shirt with the 'Torres' scribbled out in black marker with Judas written underneath with pride as well ^^)

Staff member
Reaction score
Torres is 6/1 to score twice against liverpool, ill take those odds

Reaction score
so glad i waited to have my new liverpool shirt printed, it will now read suarez 7.

fernand-who?

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
First home goal for Liverpool was against Chelsea. Can he score the first home for Chelsea against Liverpool?

I would like to see Suarez scoring and running entire length of the pitch and slide infront of Torres like Ade did against Arsenal.

cw

Reaction score
3-2 Chelsea Drogba, Anelka, Torres Liverpool Suarez and Gerrard close game tho

Reaction score
-
Carra's out - injured shoulder. Someone else will do the honours though - Stevie won't hold back for sure.

Reaction score
I really want Gerrard to clatter him...cmon Mr Gerrard you been doing it for years...
And I can see Carragher giving him a bit stick...I wouldn't play him...my opinion..

Reaction score
What's a Hearts fan doing with a Chelski shirt. Not a glory-hunter surely ? Have some class - stick to your own team.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I really want Gerrard to clatter him...cmon Mr Gerrard you been doing it for years...
And I can see Carragher giving him a bit stick...I wouldn't play him...my opinion..
The only problem with Stevie putting it about is that he knows not when to stop, bless 'im, & usually ends up getting a red. Carra's injured.

Reaction score
Carra will have his dig in the leg and Stevie G will have his dig to wind him up! I can't wait for the game to see just what reaction Nando gets from the players and then next seasons game at Anfield to see what he gets from the fans
Watched a good interview with a Liverpool fan yesterday..
What he said was "That what Torres doesn't seem to understand is that the fans loved him, and always were behind him in the times when he was going thru a bad spell..So for then to go and say Chelsea are a bigger club and have more ambition spat in the fans faces"...Made a lot of sense to me..

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

What's a Hearts fan doing with a Chelski shirt. Not a glory-hunter surely ? Have some class - stick to your own team.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

The only problem with Stevie putting it about is that he knows not when to stop, bless 'im, & usually ends up getting a red. Carra's injured.
You Know Mr Gerrard is not exactly a Man United fans favourite person..(6) But I hope he clatters him I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!

Reaction score
Torres hattrick
Suarez hattrick

Then a 90th min 40 yard screamer by Gerrard who then **** slaps Torres into row Z as a celebration.

Cant wait ;)

Reaction score
How good would it be if Torres did an Adebayor :)