Torres to make debut against Reds

Gerrard and torres are good friends, most probably still are, and gerrard was tempted by a move to chelsea once upon a time too. Unfortunately I doubt he'll "fly into him".

Actually now that I think about it, maybe (Torres and Gerrard being friends and that) Gerrard will 'pass back to the keeper' but Torres will latch onto it and score, thus bringing Chelsea closer to beating Utd to the title. Just a thought.

Just got tickets for this. Absolutely BUZZIN 'EL.

The Liverpool fans will absolutely lay into him, and rightly so. Disrespectful idiot.

Liverpool has 2 of the most competing players in the front now.. Suarez and Carroll... Those two just never give up :)

I'll launch a brick at him with a label attached saying:

''Kind regards

Alex & Scott''

Luckily if he tries to throw it back, he'll just injure himself. You're safe.

I'll launch a brick at him with a label attached saying:

''Kind regards

Alex & Scott''

Come on Mate, Have Manners, Send a few Kisses on the end,

"Kind regards

Alex & Scott

***"

Got to be polite.

What's a Hearts fan doing with a Chelski shirt. Not a glory-hunter surely ? Have some class - stick to your own team.

some people like to buy kits from other leagues. i have a bayern munich top, and used to have an ac milan one. don't get bitter just because it has your ex player in it

it will be pretty darn epic if Gerrard accidentally passes to Torres and Torres scores, it will then be another game Gerrard has won for Chelsea ;)

Come on Mate, Have Manners, Send a few Kisses on the end,

"Kind regards

Alex & Scott

***"

Got to be polite.

I'm showing no manners to him now. If anything it will read:

"Kind regards

Alex & Scott

P.S - We're going to double team your wife.''

it will be pretty darn epic if Gerrard accidentally passes to Torres and Torres scores, it will then be another game Gerrard has won for Chelsea ;)

It would be even more epic if Gerrard ends his season. ;)

It would be even more epic if Gerrard ends his season. ;)

yeah like Gerrard can talk considering he wanted to join Chelsea himself and at the time he did, Liverpool were not in a dire state like they are now

Don't be surprised if Carra does. They hate each other.

well Carra has been loyal has'nt he but his resolve has hardly been tested ;)

yeah like Gerrard can talk considering he wanted to join Chelsea himself and at the time he did, Liverpool were not in a dire state like they are now

well Carra has been loyal has'nt he but his resolve has hardly been tested ;)

Well, That makes no Sense, Considering Gerrard said NO....

And Terry wanted to leave you guys, Does that mean he cant talk about loyalty..?

Point is Gerrard didn't leave..

Anyway it's pretty pathetic saying 'crunch him' and **** like that. Players move on from clubs. Life goes on. Who gives a ****? So many bitter Liverpool fans.. I can understand why but it's pretty sad.

Point is Gerrard didn't leave..

Anyway it's pretty pathetic saying 'crunch him' and **** like that. Players move on from clubs. Life goes on. Who gives a ****? So many bitter Liverpool fans.. I can understand why but it's pretty sad.

Eh, Dont call me a liverpool Fan, I want it to happen to Weaken Chelsea... Pretty simple.

Sorry.

Absolutely munch him then.