Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hey

i have 1 of there poll's for gerrard and lampard and now i am doing this 1 to see what u guys think of torres and rooney i always hear ppl say rooney is better and others say torres is better so i wanna no what you people think

rooney he works 4 everyteam torres is a striker he dont like runnin

Two totally different players....

If I want a player who will lead the line, Torres. If I want a player who will graft hard and create behind him, I'd choose Gerrard but wouldn't hesitate to put Rooney there if Gerrard were injured.

Im a big fan of rooney so my vote goes to him hes a brilliant player hes a creative spark and can score goals after goals for you like he does for england..

Without having looked at other posts (until now obv :)) my vote goes for Torres.

no brainer really... Torres!
though i do REALLY like Rooney and think he's quality (its also funny when he throws a tantrum btw!), but Rooney is definately not the player everybody thought he was going to be 4/5 years ago... blame Ronaldo probably!

You love your poll's dont you :P
I think torres is the better striker/target man

Different players there's no way to properly compare them i'll go for torres because he seems like he fits into a team easier he's a striker and he'll score goals.

torres can score goals, is fast. rooney, well he can also defend. but my vote goes to torres. he just is better

ah will be a matter of favourtism... all the liverpool supporters will say torres, all of the united rooney, but to be honest, id rather have torres in my team anyday.

ah will be a matter of favourtism... all the liverpool supporters will say torres, all of the united rooney, but to be honest, id rather have torres in my team anyday.
This.
I support neither Liverpool nor Man Utd, but I prefer Torres.

Torres, even though Rooney is very good too. But they really are not the same type of player, but Torres is amazing as a lone striker, thats hard to do.

ah will be a matter of favourtism... all the liverpool supporters will say torres, all of the united rooney

v true. No surprise I'd go for Rooney. Although the two together wouldn't be too bad

i do agree tht man u fans will go for rooney and liverpool fans will go for torres but there is ppl who dont support any of them teams and r saying torres

Back