• Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 9K

Who Is Better Torres Or Rooney ???

• Torres

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters
**** the system buy both you know you want to. Well worth the price.

Alright lads no need to jump on the bandwagon and have a go just control yourself.

Torres is all-rounded striker but rooney more to all-rounded player. who's better? i go for torres. i like when dazzling throughout the backfour from the wing side. Remember Hull City or Marseille?

i think torres because i believe he is a better all round player, quick, good finisher, skilful, brilliant in the air, incredible positional sense (like owen or shearer..) but tbh i think Drogba is better than both. AND IM AN ARSENAL FAN!!!

kills me to say it as a Pool fan, but it's got to be Rooney:S..better all round player and isn't made of f***in glass!!!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Went for Torres originally but after the season so far I think Rooney has been the better player.

rooney by a country mile at the moment really, has Torres gone one whole season at liverpool without getting an injury? Rooney is consistant, Torres is just consistantly injured- albeit world class when fully fit.

torres injuries are down to poor mana management by benitez, his dependecy on him and gerrard led to them being played a lot while 75-80%, getting lots of niggly injuriies which inevitable get worse, hence torres getting sidelined for large chunks of this season

Rooney is the inevitable winner at the moment. The best player in the country and maybe the world at the moment.

torres is a striker that has ability to dribbling and scoring....
rooney is a tireless striker that has ability to scoring and create good chances....

they both can work together.......
so i will vote for torres...

Back