• Torres

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters
rooney is good but i think torres wins he is always there when pool need a goal

looooool
i almost choked on thin air
torres is better BUT if rooney becomes more clinical he will be better because he brings more players in the game torres only ever seems to bring gerrard in

beats me. people seem to forget what rooney gives 2 england were as torres plays second fiddle to david villa

LOOOOOL TORRES SECOND FIDDLE DO YOUR RESERCH
TORRES has over double the caps of Villa and has been in the team longer and is more important to spain than Villa. Guize/Raul or Bojan could play as long as Torres is playing

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Zamora, ohh wait, we weren't talking about world class strikers

Jack please not here Zamora is for dark rooms where nobody can see the name on the shirt

zamora is playing class at the moment and is playing better then torres and rooney.

Sshhh don't say that, you will get abuse ;)

I'd be surprised if it was legal to say that

haha well its only a fact. torres had been very dissapointing this season along with his side. rooney will be back no dout. zamora deserves alot of credit he has taken alot of **** in past years.

Rooney has more of an ability as an attacking midfielder rather than a striker like Torres. Rooney has a very good pass on him, very good creatively. Torres doesn't have that side to him but that's because he can score a ridiculous amount of goals when fit.
If Torres and Rooney played in the same side, Rooney would be feeding Torres all day long, not getting in on the goals much himself. But Rooney on his day can be a devastating striker, it's not often that he does but he would get on form and score in every match for a month.
I eventually chose Rooney on the fact that he can do it all as said somewhere above

I would have to say, as an out and out striker, Torres
Because he certainly is the best striker in England

But I think Rooney is a more all round player

torres had been very dissapointing this season along with his side.

The Torres who has been injured for the majority of the season yet still has 11 goals to his name from 14 appearances. Yeah very disappointing to be honest.

Torres brings flair and a certain something Rooney doesn't. However Rooney works and tracks back to win the ball.

I went for Torres.

Torres has been injured though and yet he has an impressive goal to game ratio. The fact that Torres is way more injury prone than Rooney give's Rooney the edge for me.

Anyway, who cares? We all know Drogba is better than both ;)

Torres brings flair and a certain something Rooney doesn't. However Rooney works and tracks back to win the ball.

I went for Torres.
Rooney doesn't have flair?oO)

I voted torres originally but if i could, i would change to rooney now.:D

Back