• Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 9K

Who Is Better Torres Or Rooney ???

• Torres

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters
i do agree tht man u fans will go for rooney and liverpool fans will go for torres but there is ppl who dont support any of them teams and r saying torres

i'm a Man Utd fan and i think that Torres is better than Rooney :(

I don't think it has anyting to do with who you support, i just think tat Torres is better, although Rooney is still very good.

Torres has that class that rooney doesn't have... rooney's have always been ronaldo's sidekick. maybe now it will change

torres is the better striker
but rooney is by far a better player, he can do it all

Torres is strong, quick, great finisher.. Also, the type of player that can get you goals from nothing.. Therefore, gets my vote!

Very different players, Its like comparing Cahill and Xabi Alonso, they are both so different and play different roles for there teams

Yeh they are 2 different players but both made to score goals so not reall that different

Torres easily, on my Liverpool game he's won every player award every season in 4 years 8-|

Yeh so do i and ppl will just this that coz am a liverpool fan but i do think he is a much better player

torres is the better striker
but rooney is by far a better player, he can do it all

i would say thats 100% spot on..

torres is a much better out and out goalscorer but as dibdob said rooney has more ability and a far better player if you consider everything not just 'scoring goals'

for me this is the hardest to pick but i just pipped rooney. torres is a better finisher but rooney just dosent stop working the man is a absolute tank.

Yeh i agree with that but he is a striker and they job is really to get goals so

beats me. people seem to forget what rooney gives 2 england were as torres plays second fiddle to david villa

so y has

torres - 42 votes

rooney - 15

That doesnt mean torres is better than rooney that just means more people would prefer an out and out goalscorer(torres) to an allrounder(rooney).

I know what i would want in my team that would be an allrounder. A striker doesnt alwasy have to score goals it is what his role that gives to the team thats most important.

Back