• Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 9K

Who Is Better Torres Or Rooney ???

• Torres

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters
surely they are incomparable? they are 2 very different players.

i think rooney bangs in the goals but torres is a better all round striker

My opinion...

Torres is a better striker.
Rooney is a better all-round footballer.

But recently Rooney has been scoring loads! Been on great form
But usually I would agree Torres is better. Still prefer Drogba mind :P

Torres is better for finishing, pace, skill etc, rooney is better as an all round striker. If we're judging by form at the moment then you'd have to say Rooney, although Torres has been injured a lot.

i think rooney bangs in the goals but torres is a better all round striker

torres is nothin compared to rooney

not sayin he is **** or wunt have in my team tho

Torres is better than Rooney. Rooney is great but some of the goals that Torres has scored since coming to England are just insane, i forget who against, but i remembr him doing a turning volley from the right side of the penalty area and it went right in the top corner.. i actually clapped when i saw that...

But i still think Rooney fits the United style more simply because of his neversaydie attitude

Torres is more clinical but Rooney is a fierce worker, two different players, but if i had to chose id pick Torres.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Torres is better than Rooney. Rooney is great but some of the goals that Torres has scored since coming to England are just insane, i forget who against, but i remembr him doing a turning volley from the right side of the penalty area and it went right in the top corner.. i actually clapped when i saw that...

But i still think Rooney fits the United style more simply because of his neversaydie attitude

Against Blackburn at Anfield.

Despite my hatred for Rooney I have to say he's the better player, in my opinion.

rooney is just ball greedy

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

torres will be bk to his scoring in no time

2 Completely different players, it's pointless comparing them.

Not really, if you can't compare two strikers who the **** can you compare?:S
Sure they have different styles but you can easily compare them.

Might be 2 different players, but they are both strikers, and there job is to put the ball, in the back of the net.

I honestly cant believe torres has more votes. Definatly more liverpool fans on here haha

I honestly cant believe torres has more votes. Definatly more liverpool fans on here haha
When this poll was made to be fair rooney hadn't really shown what he was capable of.

I mean at the time even i voted torres but rooney is on his way to getting 30+ goals when i really never thought he would ever be that prolific. He's added a lot more goals to his game.^^)

He's learnt how to header now. It's helped him a he'll of a lot.!

i think alot of neutrals opinions would of changed at this current time. i voted rooney then, and would vote rooney now.

For a one off game i'd have Torres.
For a whole season, Rooney definately.

I'd Say Torres. I think he is the better out and out striker and is so hard to mark. If Torres is having a bad game you would bet your house that he would still score given the chance and the same cant be said for Rooney IMO. It is too easy to wind Rooney up and get him playing badly. Although I think our only chance of winning the world cup lies with him and he is a great player, i would have to lean towards Torres (When Fit!)

Back