• Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 9K

Who Is Better Torres Or Rooney ???

• Torres

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 86 43.2%

• Total voters
If Torres, was English, that would be Mega.

Torres & Rooney upfront, lol.

From an unbiased point(I hate both teams equally:D), I would choose Rooney. Rooney is an 'old-fashioned' CF, who will drop back, defend and lead from the front. And I think Torres has been inconsistent(as well as injured) for the past season or two

rooney all day for me cant really think of another forward who works like him?

No HISTORY , what would have happend that Abramovich didnt buy them? Man Utd and L'Pool have that !

Correct, they have no 'History', but that does not make them 'Nothing', if there where 'Nothing', would they have won league titles, domestic cups, got to the final of the Champions League.

Chelsea, are not 'Nothing', they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and they always will be.

Last edited:
Correct, they have no 'History', but that does not make them 'Nothing', if there where 'Nothing', would they have won league titles, domestic cups, final of the Champions League.

Chelsea, are not 'Nothing', they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and they always will be.
Because of Abramovich

Both you just add each other on msn or something and discuss who is nothing or whatever on there.

no brainer really... Torres!
though i do REALLY like Rooney and think he's quality (its also funny when he throws a tantrum btw!), but Rooney is definately not the player everybody thought he was going to be 4/5 years ago... blame Ronaldo probably!

lol now we can point out just how wrong this post was.

rekon Torres should go back to Atleti :P what you think Mihacroatia?

and and torres gets my vote :)

Torres is a better finisher but is very imjury prone and therefore inconsistent
Rooney is a better overall player and adds so much to Man U
So Rooney gets my vote.

Dont get me wrong torres is a great player but rooney uses his team, torres doesnt, torres gets the ball and runs for the goal, rooney gets the ball and works it round the team and in my opinion the best striker in the world hands down

torres on his day is absolutely devastating. but due to his injuries he is very inconsistant and does not have half the engine rooney does, nor does he have the vision rooney does. Rooney is better.

Fernando Torres I think has not impressed this season in comparison to Rooney.Roo's work rate and goalscoring ability,that blue-collar work ethic has shone this season and my vote obviously goes to WR.Phenomenal player is a minor compliment to what he has done for United.

torres has scored 12 goals in 19 games hows that inconsistent and hes been unlucky with injuries

Fernando Torres I think has not impressed this season in comparison to Rooney.Roo's work rate and goalscoring ability,that blue-collar work ethic has shone this season and my vote obviously goes to WR.Phenomenal player is a minor compliment to what he has done for United.

Injured.

And he still, has 12 goals, not that bad really.

Back