Torres will improve - Ancelotti

Ofcourse Arsenal declined after Henry, Vieira etc left, you guys are being way too defensive about this. The Chelsea of this season is not as good as the Chelsea of last season that is the definition of decline! Jeez. Wenger's youth policy has kept him consistently in the CL for how many years? Honestly its not looking too good for Chelssea in that department. Anyway, thats my last word on this.

Not looking good in our youth policy??? Are you sure??? http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2272114,00.html

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2043590,00.html

You were saying mate??

VM me when you uptight Chelsea fans have read a dictionary, is all I will say.

@ Jacko without even looking at your link, I was referring to you making 4th, not your youth policy, which isn't good anyway, but that's a debate for another day.

lol so you collectively chose to ignore CJACKO's post and decided to act all snobbish on us, goodbye :p

@ Jacko without even looking at your link, I was referring to you making 4th, not your youth policy, which isn't good anyway, but that's a debate for another day.

Yer our youth policy isent great lol of corse it isent. Steve Bould and your youth lads didnt think so a few weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

lol so you collectively chose to ignore CJACKO's post and decided to act all snobbish on us, goodbye :p

To be fair hes the only person i know that reads a dictionary, think the men in white coats need a call.

I didn't ignore anything. This thread is not about Chelsea its about Torres. So stop being an idiot. Also there's only one of me so how can I have "collectively" chosen to do anything? Please refer to the dicitonary.

As I said Jacko, arguement for another day, but just a little note on what you just said, just because you have a good youth squad doesn't mean your youth policy is good. Again please refer to the dictionary. Thanks.

I didn't ignore anything. This thread is not about Chelsea its about Torres. So stop being an idiot.

As I said Jacko, arguement for another day, but just a little note on what you just said, just because you have a good youth squad doesn't mean your youth policy is good. Again please refer to the dictionary. Thanks.

if i recall , its you who started the topic about Chelsea declining, sorry i wont go so low as to insult you back

Dont see how having a good youth squad means our youth policy is bad, care to enlighten me?

I didn't ignore anything. This thread is not about Chelsea its about Torres. So stop being an idiot. Also there's only one of me so how can I have "collectively" chosen to do anything? Please refer to the dicitonary.

If our youth team is good surely that means the policy has worked meaning its good lol.?

if i recall , its you who started the topic about Chelsea declining, sorry i wont go so low as to insult you back

Dont see how having a good youth squad means our youth policy is bad, care to enlighten me?
Well you recall incorrectly.

I didn't say there was a relationship between the two, infact the jist of what I said was that there wasn't. Again, VM me if you wish to continue.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

If our youth team is good surely that means the policy has worked meaning its good lol.?
No it doesn't it means your recruitment is good, maybe even your training is good, doesn't mean your policy is good.

Well you recall incorrectly.

I didn't say there was a relationship between the two, infact the jist of what I said was that there wasn't. Again, VM me if you wish to continue.

as i said care to enlighten me on the relationship between the two, you seemed stuck to ur points yet you refuse to explain them to me and keep saying ur pointless snide insults, hardly going to help the debate much

as i said care to enlighten me on the relationship between the two, you seemed stuck to ur points yet you refuse to explain them to me and keep saying ur pointless snide insults, hardly going to help the debate much
I said there wasn't a relationship. I also said VM me for more since this isnt a thread about Chelsea. Its hard to not insult when you act... like you do.

I said there wasn't a relationship. I also said VM me for more since this isnt a thread about Chelsea. Its hard to not insult when you act... like you do.

VM me with your views on the relationship then mate, I agree i said posted some stupid things but still its hardly as if u need to descent to a new low

Manchester United are a bigger and MUCH better club that your Liverpool please open your eyes. If someone was crazy enough to buy Liverpool then someone will buy Man Utd if the situation ever gets out of control simple as that. Chelsea won the double last season that is a team who has enjoyed current success.

Lol. Liverpool are still a more succesful club than United and we haven't be dominant since the 80's, United's fanbase is slightly larger, mainly Asian's and gloryhunters from down south though. United will decline within the next 10 seasons unless they get a takeover, and I do hope both them and Everton can sort their situations out, because I, as a Liverpool fan know how it feels.

Besides, wonder where Chelsea'll be when Roman leaves. XD

I say we just change the topic of this thread since the initial topic was rubbish anyway :p

Lol. Liverpool are still a more succesful club than United and we haven't be dominant since the 80's, United's fanbase is slightly larger, mainly Asian's and gloryhunters from down south though. United will decline within the next 10 seasons unless they get a takeover, and I do hope both them and Everton can sort their situations out, because I, as a Liverpool fan know how it feels.

lol when Roman leaves. Lets be honest now was you one of the many that said "Roman will not spend money on Chelsea again not like he used too" 73 million pounds later lol. Liverpool and Man Utd are 2 of the biggest clubs in the world but he said Utd would be ******, i was just making the point that some wealthy billionaire would be more than happy to purchase Utd as a play thing.

lol when Roman leaves. Lets be honest now was you one of the many that said "Roman will not spend money on Chelsea again not like he used too" 73 million pounds later lol. Liverpool and Man Utd are 2 of the biggest clubs in the world but he said Utd would be ******, i was just making the point that some wealthy billionaire would be more than happy to purchase Utd as a play thing.

I've never once said that, and when he doesn't want to spend anymore, he'll sell up. Fair enough.

To be honest, Every club with a wealthy owner needs to worry about the owner leaving, all though, i believe Roman wont be leaving any time soon :D

I've never once said that, and when he doesn't want to spend anymore, he'll sell up. Fair enough.

Yer i know you was joking anyway lol. It just made me laugh when i heard lots of people (including Chelsea fans) say Roman wont spend anymore on Chelsea. Roman seems to like it when people question his love for the club dosent he lol.

Yer my point wasent slating Liverpool lol. I was just making the point that if it comes to it will be bought.