Torres will improve - Ancelotti

It is an assumption but an accurate one... just give us time. We will be back up there!!

Utd will decline when Fergie leaves and the debt date comes closer. Chelsea are already in decline.

Don't deny it but we all know someone such as SAF is irreplaceable. And don't think Jose will come because that really is a BIG Assumption.

If torres has gone for CURRENT success, he should have looked at Barca.

explain why Chelsea are on decline already? what because we have a few players in their 30s and recently suffered a run of bad form? we are one of the richest clubs in the world and currently have one of the best squads in the world and are competing for the likes of the champions league and premier league were as Liverpool are competing you could say just to finish as high as possible in the premier league and the europa league

explain why Chelsea are on decline already? what because we have a few players in their 30s and recently suffered a run of bad form? we are one of the richest clubs in the world and currently have one of the best squads in the world and are competing for the likes of the champions league and premier league were as Liverpool are competing you could say just to finish as high as possible in the premier league and the europa league

That word CURRENTLY Explains it all!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :D

And be realistic! PL... LOOOL!!

Ok maybe CL but wait until you face Barca or Madrid, then we will see!

You have answered your own questions really. A few... 6+ first team players over 30!

That word CURRENTLY Explains it all!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :D

And be realistic! PL... LOOOL!!

Ok maybe CL but wait until you face Barca or Madrid, then we will see!

You have answered your own questions really. A few... 6+ first team players over 30!

yes we are out of the premier league title race this season but enxt we will be competing again whereas I doubt Liverpool will (my opinion) and the last time we played Barcelona we was the better side and deserved to win but was cheated out by that ****** ref. And what about Liverpool Gerrard, Carragher, Maxi, Kuyt etc all either in 30s or close to it so you cant really talk.

Chelsea have a decent looking youth system (Cjacko constantly brags how good the youth team is doing in the youth cup ;) ) and also have a rich owner which is still willing to invest in the club so I fail to see how they're a team on the decline. The start of this season they were tearing up the league :S

yes we are out of the premier league title race this season but enxt we will be competing again whereas I doubt Liverpool will (my opinion) and the last time we played Barcelona we was the better side and deserved to win but was cheated out by that ****** ref. And what about Liverpool Gerrard, Carragher, Maxi, Kuyt etc all either in 30s or close to it so you cant really talk.

You make valid points there in fairness. But I still think you;re hot headed in response, dont rise to it, let them have their view and you have yours!

You make valid points there in fairness. But I still think you;re hot headed in response, dont rise to it, let them have their view and you have yours!

Yeah I am hot heated when it comes to arguements about football when someone is criticising Chelsea lol I try not to reply sometimes but just cant help it!XD

Wow that sounds angry. You need to get laid man.

Type of moronic comeback that i am accustomed to on this forum. Plus the point about heskey being capped such and such times doesnt make my point about torres invalid; spain have a far greater strikeforce to pick from, plus torres is considerably younger :/

It is an assumption but an accurate one... just give us time. We will be back up there!!

Utd will decline when Fergie leaves and the debt date comes closer. Chelsea are already in decline.

Don't deny it but we all know someone such as SAF is irreplaceable. And don't think Jose will come because that really is a BIG Assumption.

If torres has gone for CURRENT success, he should have looked at Barca.
again assumption. do you even know how united finances work? or that chelsea are looking to still strength in the summer.

anyway none of that is to do with torres

PLEASE MATE, you do not know what you are talking about!

Most LFC fans know that Carra has only a few years left. Agger and Skrtel have been playing well together at times without Carra! Maxi was a FREE, he is more of a squad player and we could even make a profit! Kuyt, yes he is old but he still has years to offer and the same with Stevie!!!!!

Did you win the CL that year? Last time i checked it was Barca! Have you even won the CL yet?? ;)

And i quote you saying that you are competing for the PL and CL THIS SEASON??
Thats the question? WILL you be competing in the PL next season??

Now let me get my FACTS Out.

Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Paulo Ferriara are all KEY PLAYERS and over 30!!!!!!

Most LFC fans know that Carra has only a few years left. Agger and Skrtel have been playing well together at times without Carra! Maxi was a FREE, he is more of a squad player and we could even make a profit! Kuyt, yes he is old but he still has years to offer and the same with Stevie!!!!!

Did you win the CL that year? Last time i checked it was Barca! Have you even won the CL yet?? ;)

Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Paulo Ferriara are all KEY PLAYERS and over 30!!!!!!
no i believe it is you who doesnt know what. you have to take into account that age does mean a player suddenly becomes rubbish (scholes and giggs for two great examples) nor taken into the fact that chelsea can still spen in the summer

maxi is 30 you will not make a profit on him

terry just turned 30, same with cole, and ferreira isnt a key player.

I think its you who doesnt know what they are talking about if you think both Chelsea and Utd are on decline. We have not won the champions league no but we are still trying to win it and competing in it unlike Liverpool and Chelsea are still going to try to win the league this season but it is very unlikely and I cant see Chelsea winning the league but we will come back fighting strong next season.

Also Paulo Ferreira a key player? ***** his a backup who has only started alot of games this season due to injuries and we have Essien, Mikel, Ramires, Luiz, Kalou, Alex, Ivanovic, Torres etc who are still in mid or early 20s and not to forget some of our young prospects such as Sturridge, Kakuta, McEachran etc.

again assumption. do you even know how united finances work? or that chelsea are looking to still strength in the summer.

anyway none of that is to do with torres

Never said that i did. But roughly (reported) £800M debt is a huge amount!

And no, i dont know how they work but i know how finances work.

Never said that i did. But roughly (reported) £800M debt is a huge amount!

And no, i dont know how they work but i know how finances work.
debt isnt about the number, but managing the payments and interests, and its 550m give or take

Let's be honest, Chelsea are on the decline, clearly shown by the league table. Doesn't mean they will continue to decline though. If this Josh Eachran kid is as good as they suggest, the manager should have balls to play him and build the team round him (much like Wenger did with Cesc).

Last edited:
2 V 1. Hardly Fair?

My bad with Ferrira, i see him playing a lot. Was just stating facts. You will see in the next few years, you are reacting very badly because you know i am right. Decline is on its way :)

Im just stating my points. No need to gang up lads, keep it CLEAN :p

2 V 1. Hardly Fair?

My bad with Ferrira, i see him playing a lot. Was just stating facts. You will see in the next few years, you are reacting very badly because you know i am right. Decline is on its way :)

im not a chelsea fan i couldnt care less. im stating that your argument is very very flawed thats all

Let's be honest, Chelsea are on the decline, clearly shown by the league table. Doesn't mean they will continue to decline though. If this Josh Eachran kid is as good as they suggest, the manager should have balls to play him and build the team rond him (much like Wenger did with Cesc).

so one league table shows Chelsea are on the decline? Arsenal have finished 3rd/4th for the last what is it about 4 seasons does that mean they are on the decline? It is bad form what dont you people get.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

2 V 1. Hardly Fair?

I dont know you are right I know you are wrong. Suddenly Chelsea are on bad form and Liverpool go a few games unbeaten and suddenly Chelsea are on the decline and Liverpool are on the way up lmao it makes me laugh

so one league table shows Chelsea are on the decline? Arsenal have finished 3rd/4th for the last what is it about 4 seasons does that mean they are on the decline? It is bad form what dont you people get.
No, because decline is a relative term. Arsenal finishing 3rd/4th every season shows consistency, not decline.

Chelsea were 1st/2nd for most of the season last season and other seasons before it. Now they are fighting for 4th/3rd hence the decline.

No, because decline is a relative term. Arsenal finishing 3rd/4th every season shows consistency, not decline.

Chelsea were 1st/2nd for most of the season last season and other seasons before it. Now they are fighting for 4th/3rd hence the decline.

we ae currently fighting to get up to 3rd/4th because of recent bad form like I said and also all that stuff to do with Ray Wilkins didnt help. in 2008/09 season we was pretty bad for quite a bit and finished 3rd but then the season after we fought back stronger then ever and won the double. Chelsea are not a club on the decline end of.