Torres will improve - Ancelotti

Josh McEachran is 17 and he is trying to compete with players like Essien, Mikel, Lampard and Ramires to get in to the Chelsea team, Jack Wilshere is only really competing with Denilson and Diaby there is a big difference.

so one league table shows Chelsea are on the decline? Arsenal have finished 3rd/4th for the last what is it about 4 seasons does that mean they are on the decline? It is bad form what dont you people get.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I dont know you are right I know you are wrong. Suddenly Chelsea are on bad form and Liverpool go a few games unbeaten and suddenly Chelsea are on the decline and Liverpool are on the way up lmao it makes me laugh

LOOOL, you really are clueless. You really think i would make comments about decline because of form over the past 6 games?

And btw Arsenal have the potential to be at a level close to Barca. There squad is YOUNG!!!!!

Wilshere is like a Gerrard + Iniesta in one!!

we ae currently fighting to get up to 3rd/4th because of recent bad form like I said and also all that stuff to do with Ray Wilkins didnt help. Chelsea are not a club on the decline end of.
Ok if you say so, but I challenge you to find the definition of "decline" in the dictionary lol.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Josh McEachran is 17 and he is trying to compete with players like Essien, Mikel, Lampard and Ramires to get in to the Chelsea team, Jack Wilshere is only really competing with Denilson and Diaby there is a big difference.
I didn't compare Josh's situation to Jack's I compared it to Cesc's when he first started out. Also Josh is only in that situation because you guys bought Ramires, maybe you should have had more faith in him?

35 million pound ****** down the drain on Andy Caroll, a player with 6 months PL experience and could face jail. End Of!

Ok if you say so, but I challenge you to find the definition of "decline" in the dictionary lol.

THANK God i have found someone who can sort of understand what i am saying !!!! (A)

LOOOL, you really are clueless. You really think i would make comments about decline because of form over the past 6 games?

And btw Arsenal have the potential to be at a level close to Barca. There squad is YOUNG!!!!!

Wilshere is like a Gerrard + Iniesta in one!!

Im clueless? you think one of the richest clubs in the world who will continue to spend and try to win trophies are on decline which just shows who is the clueless one

Never said that i did. But roughly (reported) £800M debt is a huge amount!

And no, i dont know how they work but i know how finances work.

you evidently do not know how finances work, I am pretty sure no one on this site except for a few do know

Torres. that's the only thing we should be talking about

Let's be honest, Chelsea are on the decline, clearly shown by the league table. Doesn't mean they will continue to decline though. If this Josh Eachran kid is as good as they suggest, the manager should have balls to play him and build the team round him (much like Wenger did with Cesc).

yeah we all say what Wenger's youth policy has done in terms of trophies

tbh if Chelsea are not in decline, that is absurd to say the least, just because we are having a bad season does not mean we are in decline, Arsenal have managed to win jack in the last 5 years, does that mean they are in decline nope, if anyone is in decline it was Liverpool but now they are rebuilding and are back strong

Torres. that's the only thing we should be talking about
My bad. Torres... I'm interested to see what happens to him. Would be hilarious and sad to see him actually never return to full fitness/form. However Rooney has recently reminded me that class is indeed permanent, when I was beginning to believe it wasn't always the case.

you evidently do not know how finances work, I am pretty sure no one on this site except for a few do know

Got a 2-1 in accounts and finance at the LSE ;)

Dont believe me i will take a pic. You feel silly now!

yeah we all say what Wenger's youth policy has done in terms of trophies

tbh if Chelsea are not in decline, that is absurd to say the least, just because we are having a bad season does not mean we are in decline, Arsenal have managed to win jack in the last 5 years, does that mean they are in decline nope, if anyone is in decline it was Liverpool but now they are rebuilding and are back strong
Ofcourse Arsenal declined after Henry, Vieira etc left, you guys are being way too defensive about this. The Chelsea of this season is not as good as the Chelsea of last season that is the definition of decline! Jeez. Wenger's youth policy has kept him consistently in the CL for how many years? Honestly its not looking too good for Chelssea in that department. Anyway, thats my last word on this.

Got a 2-1 in accounts and finance at the LSE ;)

Dont believe me i will take a pic. You feel silly now!

if you knew so much, then you would not act so ignorant in your initial posts about finances, and you can take a pic from any website, **** i can prove to you that I went to Harvard Business School, its pretty easy with modern technology :p

Ofcourse Arsenal declined after Henry, Vieira etc left, you guys are being way too defensive about this. The Chelsea of this season is not as good as the Chelsea of last season that is the definition of decline! Jeez. Wenger's youth policy has kept him consistently in the CL for how many years? Honestly its not looking too good for Chelssea in that department. Anyway, thats my last word on this.

The Chelsea of 2006/07 was not as good as the chelsea of 2005/06 and imo the chelsea of 2008/09 was not as good as the chelsea of 2007/08

if you knew so much, then you would not act so ignorant in your initial posts about finances, and you can take a pic from any website, **** i can prove to you that I went to Harvard Business School, its pretty easy with modern technology :p

Try Googling it. Dont work!
Test me! Its off topic but you should never judge people. There could be others here who are accountants or even run businesses. Your earlier post is arrogant. 'I am pretty sure no one on this site except for a few do know' <<<<

Dont like me getting branded Ignorant over opinion.

The Chelsea of 2006/07 was not as good as the chelsea of 2005/06 and imo the chelsea of 2008/09 was not as good as the chelsea of 2007/08
Point being? Anyway please VM me if you would like to continue.

Don't really need to worry about what formation to play and if he can play with Drogba and Anelka in the same team, Torres will end up injured then unfit for ages like normal so will solve that problem. He hasn't had a 40 game season (league+cups+europe) since 2007/08 and it's dropped every season since.

Chelsea fans need to stop talking ****. He has gone to a GRANDAD Club!!! Carlo will either leave or get sacked at the end of the season if he doesn't win anything (HINT: he wants to go to ROMA!)

Chelsea are a club in steep decline, from all of their youth i can only say Sturrige and Kakuta look decent. On the other hand we have Liverpool who's new owners will hopefully spend big in the summer. Just give LFC and CFC time and i promise what i am saying is right and the results will show in the next few years....

Difference is we can still win somthing, Champions League and the FA Cup are still a massive possability. And a club in steep decline lol, you know nothing about Chelsea football club, you look at the surface but if you look deeper you will actually see the truth. Only Sturridge and Kakuta are good?? That just shows me how much you know about Chelsea because Kakuta has been poor when playing for Chelsea.

It is an assumption but an accurate one... just give us time. We will be back up there!!

Utd will decline when Fergie leaves and the debt date comes closer. Chelsea are already in decline.

Don't deny it but we all know someone such as SAF is irreplaceable. And don't think Jose will come because that really is a BIG Assumption.

If torres has gone for CURRENT success, he should have looked at Barca.

Manchester United are a bigger and MUCH better club that your Liverpool please open your eyes. If someone was crazy enough to buy Liverpool then someone will buy Man Utd if the situation ever gets out of control simple as that. Chelsea won the double last season that is a team who has enjoyed current success.

Chelsea have a decent looking youth system (Cjacko constantly brags how good the youth team is doing in the youth cup ;) ) and also have a rich owner which is still willing to invest in the club so I fail to see how they're a team on the decline. The start of this season they were tearing up the league :S

Cheers for the mention lol.

PLEASE MATE, you do not know what you are talking about!

Most LFC fans know that Carra has only a few years left. Agger and Skrtel have been playing well together at times without Carra! Maxi was a FREE, he is more of a squad player and we could even make a profit! Kuyt, yes he is old but he still has years to offer and the same with Stevie!!!!!

Did you win the CL that year? Last time i checked it was Barca! Have you even won the CL yet?? ;)

And i quote you saying that you are competing for the PL and CL THIS SEASON??
Thats the question? WILL you be competing in the PL next season??

Now let me get my FACTS Out.

Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Malouda, Paulo Ferriara are all KEY PLAYERS and over 30!!!!!!

Ok we might never have won the CL but Liverpool have never won a PL title?? You have been a top PL side since 1992 and never won it and Chelsea have only been in the CL since 2003, plus the CL is harder to win whats your point? I think you need to look closer to home before you slate other clubs. And again you thinking Ferriera is a KEY player for Chelsea tells me all i need to know about your knowledge of Chelsea football club.

Cole replacement is Van Aanholt
Terry replacement is David Luiz
Lampard replacement is Ramires/McEachran
Malouda replacement is Sturridge
Drogba replacement is TORRES

Never said that i did. But roughly (reported) £800M debt is a huge amount!

And no, i dont know how they work but i know how finances work.

Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world, as i said if some mug bought Liverpool then someone will be more than willing to buy Man Utd if they ever need to sell

Let's be honest, Chelsea are on the decline, clearly shown by the league table. Doesn't mean they will continue to decline though. If this Josh Eachran kid is as good as they suggest, the manager should have balls to play him and build the team round him (much like Wenger did with Cesc).

2months of bad results does not mean the club is on a decline. And how many times, Chelsea obviously feel McEachran is not mentaly ready to start week in week out. Plus Ancelotti likes his tried and trusted players remember at Milan.

No, because decline is a relative term. Arsenal finishing 3rd/4th every season shows consistency, not decline.

Chelsea were 1st/2nd for most of the season last season and other seasons before it. Now they are fighting for 4th/3rd hence the decline.

Arsenal were expected to fight for the title not finish 3rd and 4th, that for me shows consistanct not being good enough to win titles. Again maybe you should look closer to home first before slating Chelsea.

Out loss in form was down to many things.

• Teams not being scared of us anymore
  • Losing key players due to injury and illness
  • The sacking of Ray Wilkins
  • And the biggest is complacency
Lets not forget before November people were already saying ingrave Chelsea's name on the trophy already. We were winning games easily week in week out, then all them points set in and its hard to get back to the level we were at. To think Chelsea are on a decline is more withful thinking than anything simple as that.

Last edited:
I love the way most of the Arsenal Fans try to attack various clubs Barcelona, Chelsea etc. with lurid allegations and fail miserably