Catta

Reaction score
Total Barca v1.2

Hi! Everyone.
In this thread i want to present you my Total Barca tactic. As the name says this is a tactic that I used for my Barca team, but I'm sure it will work on most big teams (not tested on smaller teams, so if someone wants to test it, please tell how it worked)
With this tactic you can score much goals while dominanting the game. You will also have much shoots on goal, only that you won have such big possesion against bigger teams, but you will still dominante with shoots and goals. Ok now this is my tactic.

Here are the instructions for my players:

(STC) David Villa
View attachment 127597

(AMR) Lionel Messi
View attachment 127598

(AML) Pedro
View attachment 127599

(MCL) A.Iniesta
View attachment 127600

(MCR) Xavi
View attachment 127601

(DMC) Mascherano
View attachment 127602

(DR) Dani Alves
View attachment 127609

(DL) Maxwell
View attachment 127610

(DCR) Pique
View attachment 127611

(DCL) David Luiz
View attachment 127612

(GK) Victor Valdes
View attachment 127613

This tactic gets the best out of my ST (Villa), my AMR (Messi), and my MCR (Xavi), like in real life this are the key players for Barca.

As you can see on Villa's screenshot, he hasn't played as many matches as Messi and Xavi becouse he was injured. If he wasnt injured for that many I'm sure he would score more that 40 goals in the league. But I had the perfect replacment for Villa in the form of Kadlec.

As you can see Xavi was my main playmaker, and the proof for that are his assists.
I also have got the best out of Messi, he scored crucial goals and also made some asists.

Here are some screenshoots of my achievments this season..

This season i only won the league and the cup. I lost in the champions league to Wolfsbur on away goals becouse of injuries. As you can see i have a small squad.

Feel free to comment and test my tactic, and infom me how it worked for you.

Last edited:
how many passes do you get from Xavi a game? Barcelona play 433 high up the pitch!

how many passes do you get from Xavi a game? Barcelona play 433 high up the pitch!

Xavi rarely finishes a game
i usualy replace him or Iniesta for thiago in th second half
his average is 60 - 70
his best is 90
and worst is 50

can you put his settings up plus a few sceen shots of passes pls

looking promising least you got xavi getting more passes then everyone else my version its the FB's/CB's that get 60+ passes

hes like this in most games with this formation
like i said he hasn't finished much of the games becouse thiago alwys replaces him or iniesta
but even if his passing is not like in real life, his assists are sick - 27 assists in the league

I am very impressed by this tactic, but even more-so by Xavi's passing rate.

What are his PI's? (Player instructions)

looks good results wise, however the passing completion should be higher should be higher. when barca played real madrid their pas completion was 89% here it's only 79% :p It's a good start though and you've nailed most of the players.

I am very impressed by this tactic, but even more-so by Xavi's passing rate.

What are his PI's? (Player instructions)

Hes just an Advanced playmaker - suport
with creative freedom at maximum
also in the tactic hes the primary playmaker

hes so good becouse of this tactic
in some games i put Iniesta on his place and Xavi on the place of Iniesta
In those games Iniesta always outperformed Xavi
In the tactic the MCR usualy plays good but i can't get the best out of MCL (Iniesta)
I'm trying to play Iniesta more Atacking to see how that works

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

looks good results wise, however the passing completion should be higher should be higher. when barca played real madrid their pas completion was 89% here it's only 79% :p It's a good start though and you've nailed most of the players.

Yeah i know that pass completion is just 79%
but as you can see its Total Barca v1.2 tactic
I will try to make it higher

did you get instant results or did take time because im just starting to creep up to 60+ (pathetic I know) but my ball playing CB just got 102

did you get instant results or did take time because im just starting to creep up to 60+ (pathetic I know) but my ball playing CB just got 102

no this was my second season
first season i was experimenting many tactis and finished second, 1 point behind madrid
but the second season was fantastic
i bought David Luiz and Kadlec and they adapted instantly
with this tactic i get the best out of my ST (Villa/Kadlec), AMR (Messi) and MCR (Xavi)
the results speak for themself
see the screenshot where i won 7-0
that was my best result in the season
also that was my first game of the season and Kadlec's debut

The tactic looks great! But what about pitch size and OI?

increasing my playmakers freedom to full is working like a charm

The tactic looks great! But what about pitch size and OI?

Length: 102
Widrth: 65
that is the normal recomended for Camp Nou

and for the OI, I usualy let put watch on the weaker foot and normal tackling, but if i hate the playere i put hard, on all players thgat can be dangerous to my goal, sometimes on the whole oposition team except the GK
but sometimes i just ask the assistant manager to do that

before the match i always say to them to do that for the fans
at the half time
if were wining by 1-2 goals: encourage
if were wining by more than 3 goals: pleased
if its a draw: encourage or expect to do better
if were loosing: the teams pride is on the stake

Can i see Xavi settings please as a screen shot

I haven't changed his settings becouse its just like I wanted
for me this are the perfect settings or him
if you want I will show you the settings for other players to
the only positions where i changed the settings are the RB, LB, DM, AMR, AML, ST