FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
Hi FM Fans :)

I know lots of people hate to play with Wide Midfielders :) , so here is a 4-2-4 Formation with Wingers ( Its a tweaked version of 4-4-2 ( Match Engine Exploiter ) . I have found F9 ( Strikers ) works better with Wingers than DLF Strikers ... so now you have F9 ( Strikers )

View attachment 137787

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

Guys if you dont have a good F9 Strikers like this :

1067111d1468680915-total-domination-4-2-4-v12.png

You can change them to Deep Lying Forward Support

1067112d1468681001-total-domination-4-2-4-sdsad.png

Yes tactic will be a little bit weaker , but this is the only solution ... or if you want by a new F9 Strikers :)

AML - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
AMR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
AML or AMR TAKE THE CORNERS

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 137786

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 137785

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
DML or MCL - BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER
MCR - BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
AML AND AMR - WINGER
FC - FALSE 9

TACTIC TOTAL DOMINATION 4-2-4 DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 137784

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm going to try it right away! :)
And i'll tweak the MCR role :p
I've always been a fan of the Roaming Playmaker, instead of the Box-to-Box midfielder. So i'l try it with the MCR role as Roaming Midfielder. I'll feedback both your tactic and my tweak :)

Hi!! I'm going to try it right away! :)
And i'll tweak the MCR role :p
I've always been a fan of the Roaming Playmaker, instead of the Box-to-Box midfielder. So i'l try it with the MCR role as Roaming Midfielder. I'll feedback both your tactic and my tweak :)

Hi :) Hmmm good idea :) Try it with Roaming Playmaker :)

Man, I think this time you've really exploted the match engine.

Its not that I don't want to try it - I'm actually dieing to try it - but a few tactics I'm testing before this one - Your PSG result is fantastic and the main reason why I voted your thread like below

06wmx5R.jpg

Cheers

Its not that I don't want to try it - I'm actually dieing to try it - but a few tactics I'm testing before this one - Your PSG result is fantastic and the main reason why I voted your thread like below

Cheers

Thx :) I also rated your thread 5star :) :p but i think this rating system is unreal ... :) many people has rated thread 1 star , but they didnt try tactics :) some threads with 3star rating ( Warlock , Sublimity , 3at the Back , Xper ) , but tactics are amazing ... so rating system is not fear :)

Last edited: