what was your line up with psg? also could you share screen with your selection rating / goals / assists overview please?

tactic looks great!

Thx :) I also rated your thread 5star :) :p but i think this rating system is unreal ... :) many people has rated thread 1 star , but they didnt try tactics :) some threads with 3star rating ( Warlock , Sublimity , 3at the Back ) , but tactics are amazing ... so rating system is not fear :)

I agree its very unfair and the reason why I wanted to show you - but true reflection on the value of a thread you won't get by looking at its stars unfortunately - I just think its more a question of who wanna sabotage who rather than this tactic is great my concience tells me I shall rate this as it deserves :) - the system is a bullying system versus popularity system :( and unfortunately their are the people who trust these ratings.

Cheers mate and good job on this one as well

how is the goals and assists distribution? :)

Strikers and Wingers scores most goals ... in my PSG save Strikers scoreS about 2x more than wingers ... so Strikers are your main goalscorer and after them wingers ... :) Assists Wing Backs , Box to Box and Wingers :)

Last edited:
Darmstadt 98: third season / half a season played

Hey mates I just wanted to share some results of my third season with Darmstadt 98.
Actually my first squad has got an average CA aprox. 150.

I think I was able to create an very stable tweak of FM14SERBIA's amazing tactic.

To save some questions: I've done everything exactly like it's described in the OP. The only thing I changed is to tweak the tactic. Please don't forget: The happiness and the fitness of your players are two of the most important things. They decide if there will be success or no success.

Another important point is that the tactic needs to be fully fluid - many people think they can P&P a tactic to test it - that's not the correct way to test a tactic.

I'm playing every match myself (NO IR, NO holiday matches except of the friendly matches at the beginning of a season). And I'm using team shouts (encourage) every 20 minutes in the matches.

Please don't ask me to share the tweak. It could be the best tweak I've created so far, but let me finish this season and I'll share it (if the results will be positive ones).

View attachment 137732

View attachment 137731

View attachment 137730

Can i say that you guys are saying people give threads/tactics 1 star without trying them, yet Jesautralia is giving you 5 stars without testing either. Seems a bit weird to me.

Can i say that you guys are saying people give threads/tactics 1 star without trying them, yet Jesautralia is giving you 5 stars without testing either. Seems a bit weird to me.

Yes... that is the reason why rating system is unreal/unfair :) I tell you an example ... I am big fan of TFF tactics , i will give him 5star rating , because i am big fan of his tactics ... :) I gave 5star rating for TFF9 Unleashed tactic , but i never tried it :)

Last edited:

The PSG result in the OP prove to me that this tactic is out of the ordinary - I don't need more information than that + their will be people voting his thread or my threads or other peoples threads with 1 star and that is very unfair when you provide quality and use countless of hours to satisfy the mass - I have been close to leaving many times becourse of this reaction - So I find it good courtesy to vote for effort and to try and balance things out if you can. The result with PSG should be more than enough information to give it 5 stars + I have tried the widemid tactic and that was very good their's not alot of difference between the two.

The voting system is broken - as I said Bullying vs Popularity system (if people dislike you they are more likely to vote 1 star and vice versa 5 stars if they like you) - I vote 5 stars becourse its deserved nothing weird in that.

Tested few tactics from 'tactic test threads' with medium team (CSKA).

1. This tactic
2. Date 4.4.2
3. Wrath v5 attacking
4. Deep sicilian def
5. Puskas 5

Comparing to Date 4.4.2:
Date 4.4.2 is much better tactic overall, but it seems not complete (can be improved further). It relies on teamwork & passes more than this.
But somehow this tactic is better at defense than Date 4.4.2 (vs 4.2.4 lol?) and probably better at defense than sicilian defense.

It seems some roles/team instructions being broken in engine (not working properly), or others tactics being bad at defense.

Last edited:
Bad tactic. Maybe Stuttgart bad team (there's no players like in PSG) but in 12 (only 5 wins) matches i lose 4 without any chances. My strikers can't scores at all. Finally, original Eusebio much better than this "tweak".

Bad tactic. Maybe Stuttgart bad team (there's no players like in PSG) but in 12 (only 5 wins) matches i lose 4 without any chances. My strikers can't scores at all. Finally, original Eusebio much better than this "tweak".

Try to change F9 strikers to Deep Lying Forward Support ( Stuttgart have absolutely bad F9 strikers ) ...

Save & vacation 1 full season with locked tactic. If failed then go load.