Initial analysis is that its ok. It seems quite demanding, I have a lot of players end the game with low condition >75%. Away it is hit and miss. I'll give it half a season and see how it goes. Not sure the shouts are essential either.

Initial analysis is that its ok. It seems quite demanding, I have a lot of players end the game with low condition >75%. Away it is hit and miss. I'll give it half a season and see how it goes. Not sure the shouts are essential either.

Yeah I've noticed the condition of players, I suggest changing the team settings to stand off more

True about the shouts, they don't exactly make a difference to be honest

I've been tinkering abit with the tactic and will be releasing an update in next few days hopefully

Ok, so ive been out for last few hours and decided to put the game on holiday till near the end of the season and this is whats happened

View attachment 311752View attachment 311753

Pretty Good season so far,

Got to final of Copa Libertadores and lost to Boca
Got to semi-final of cup and lost to Flamengo
Currently top of the league with 2 games left to play

View attachment 311754

So far im pretty satisfied that this works :)

Ok, so ive been out for last few hours and decided to put the game on holiday till near the end of the season and this is whats happened

View attachment 311752View attachment 311753

Pretty Good season so far,

Got to final of Copa Libertadores and lost to Boca
Got to semi-final of cup and lost to Flamengo
Currently top of the league with 2 games left to play

View attachment 311754

So far im pretty satisfied that this works :)

opening post updated and newest version of the tactic is now available

Pretty happy with this tactic. Only bad display was against Defensor. Yo'rer probably thinking the Hull game is bad aswell but as De Gea was on International duty Rooney filled in before I realised so with Rooney goal we still won. Were 3-0 up aswell

View attachment 311842

Whats the update changed?

Pretty happy with this tactic. Only bad display was against Defensor. Yo'rer probably thinking the Hull game is bad aswell but as De Gea was on International duty Rooney filled in before I realised so with Rooney goal we still won. Were 3-0 up aswell

View attachment 311842

Whats the update changed?

Changed defender and midfielder role,
adjusted the individual closing down to improve stamina during games
changed to fluid

LoL!! why does a working tactic have to be tested in the prem league??? or a top club??? if its good enough it will work with high/low rep teams

i prefer my tacics to be tested at lower level. But at least EFC/LFC/THFC would show that the can overcome the top top clubs. Being Botofogo in the regional leagues, the bare minimum is winning every game!

i prefer my tacics to be tested at lower level. But at least EFC/LFC/THFC would show that the can overcome the top top clubs. Being Botofogo in the regional leagues, the bare minimum is winning every game!

u start a game in brazil league, win every game n then show me :)

also i wouldnt class everton in same rep as liverpool, nevermind spurs??!!

spurs are much better than both of them put together on this game

Last edited:
u start a game in brazil league, win every game n then show me :)

also i wouldnt class everton in same rep as liverpool, nevermind spurs??!!

spurs are much better than both of them put together on this game

Your missing my point pal,

A) The brazilian regional league is **** easy, i havent read the whole thread so maybe you're at this stage already, but do the whole season in Serie A, against the big teams and see how you do.

B) Spurs/EFC/LFC are the next level though, 'best of the rest' if you like. Yes they should be beating lesser teams, but at the same time they still need work to beat the best in the league. Obviously Spurs is easier than EFC/LFC and LFC is easier than EFC for the money.

-

I was just saying you can't say a tactic is working (or not working) in a league that is easily dominated by a Serie A team. Alot of people start games as Barca, United, Madrid, Chelsea or whoever, and say "look, this tactic is great". Which for a top team, it may be, but for the other 15-16 teams in the league it's not exactly proof that it works is it. If I was to take your tactic and go someone tiny like Mirassoll or something, there's a good chance it wouldnt work - not 100% that it wouldnt, because your tactic may well be decent, but it's not tested at that level.