Your missing my point pal,

A) The brazilian regional league is **** easy, i havent read the whole thread so maybe you're at this stage already, but do the whole season in Serie A, against the big teams and see how you do.

B) Spurs/EFC/LFC are the next level though, 'best of the rest' if you like. Yes they should be beating lesser teams, but at the same time they still need work to beat the best in the league. Obviously Spurs is easier than EFC/LFC and LFC is easier than EFC for the money.

-

I was just saying you can't say a tactic is working (or not working) in a league that is easily dominated by a Serie A team. Alot of people start games as Barca, United, Madrid, Chelsea or whoever, and say "look, this tactic is great". Which for a top team, it may be, but for the other 15-16 teams in the league it's not exactly proof that it works is it. If I was to take your tactic and go someone tiny like Mirassoll or something, there's a good chance it wouldnt work - not 100% that it wouldnt, because your tactic may well be decent, but it's not tested at that level.

so if u havent read the full the thread why say all this ****?

i played the full season, won the league, got to semi final of brazil cup and lost in the copa libertados final to Boca.

as for being tested with the big teams it was tested on a_ilfandys testing thread with ac milan were its had the best success with that team in the whole of the testing.

if people want to make tactic and use them for a certain team like barca then thats upto them, if they wana make a tactic and be somebody like bradford then thats upto them, if it works then great..its upto them wether they want to upload it onto here not any1 else..if u hav no intention of using it then dont bother commenting on it