• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Welcome to the Tottenham Hotspur Discussion Thread!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/index.html

This thread is all about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, made ideally for Spurs fans on the site, but it also welcomes any non-Spurs fans wanting to sulk and moan about Spurs beating them. (Chelsea on Saturday ;)). Enjoy

Topics

- Fixtures
- Results
- Transfers (Confirmed or Rumours)
- Staff Changes
- Chairman and Manager performances
- Injury News
- Players Performing well
- Next Season Expectations
- Reserve/Youth Fixtures
- Other

*No Arsenal fans aloud.....Jokes ;)
*Banter is fine, but meaningless arguments is not permitted.

C'mon you Spurs!!

Last edited:
I thought the team threads were only for top 4 clubs? Only joking mate, its good to have threads like this. Im sure you might see me either bragging/sulking in here in Saturday at some point depending on the result lol.

Really like Spurs for some reason, not too sure why though. Always have looked out for their results, even more so now that they're genuine contenders and are really becoming a big side.

I think all they really need is to bring in a top quality striker who is just as good up front alone as he is in a two, but can play in the air and on the floor. Someone like Llorente, Falcao or even Hulk would be excellent for them.

Also think they need a World Class GK. Gomes, although on his day is superb, just is too error prone and tends to make those mistakes when it really matters and it has cost Spurs a few times already this season.

Also think Spurs sort of ruined Giovani Dos Santos, who was my favourite young player along with Bojan as they signed him and he's never been given a run in the first team. Hopefully he leaves in the summer and goes somewhere where he'll play week in week out and hopefully he lives up to the potential he had while at Barcelona.

This is a thread for anything related to Tottenham Hotspur, So post any rumours or comments about Spurs on this thread. C'mon you Spurs!! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Michel Bastos could come to Spurs for a fee of 20m
Hulk and Falcao could join Tottenham for a combined fee of 40m
Lukaku might choose Spurs over the number of other clubs interested in a 15m move

I would like anyone of these, all we help us become title contenders.

I do like spurs and if only they hadn't had so many draws they may have beaten city again to 4th. I know it's not over yet but really I can't see spurs overhauling city now. All of those rumours you listed in OP are very ambitous rumours imo. Spurs are no way going to be spending that kind of cash this summer. Even if u were to get one of those I would say next season you would do well to get back into top 4 rather than be title contenders

I thought the team threads were only for top 4 clubs? Only joking mate, its good to have threads like this. Im sure you might see me either bragging/sulking in here in Saturday at some point depending on the result lol.

lol Soon to be mate ;) Feel free to post, you don't have to be a Spurs fan/Good person ;)

I do like spurs and if only they hadn't had so many draws they may have beaten city again to 4th. I know it's not over yet but really I can't see spurs overhauling city now. All of those rumours you listed in OP are very ambitous rumours imo. Spurs are no way going to be spending that kind of cash this summer. Even if u were to get one of those I would say next season you would do well to get back into top 4 rather than be title contenders

I have read it in multiple sites, but if we don't get in the top 4, likely, then we won't get the top two

Really like Spurs for some reason, not too sure why though. Always have looked out for their results, even more so now that they're genuine contenders and are really becoming a big side.

I think all they really need is to bring in a top quality striker who is just as good up front alone as he is in a two, but can play in the air and on the floor. Someone like Llorente, Falcao or even Hulk would be excellent for them.

Also think they need a World Class GK. Gomes, although on his day is superb, just is too error prone and tends to make those mistakes when it really matters and it has cost Spurs a few times already this season.

Also think Spurs sort of ruined Giovani Dos Santos, who was my favourite young player along with Bojan as they signed him and he's never been given a run in the first team. Hopefully he leaves in the summer and goes somewhere where he'll play week in week out and hopefully he lives up to the potential he had while at Barcelona.

Everything there I agree with, Geo needs to be played, before its too late, he could still be world class.

Last edited:
This is a thread for anything related to Tottenham Hotspur, So post any rumours or comments about Spurs on this thread. C'mon you Spurs!! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Michel Bastos could come to Spurs for a fee of 20m
Hulk and Falcao could join Tottenham for a combined fee of 40m
Lukaku might choose Spurs over the number of other clubs interested in a 15m move

I would like anyone of these, all we help us become title contenders.

I cannot see any of those joining Spurs, honestly.

All I've read, the Lukaku one very often

To be fair Lukaku has been linked with everybody lately,i still see him going to Chelsea as Drogbas sucessor.
But you never know what Arry has up his sleeve either :)
By the way Sam,maybe edit your op to look a bit like the Arsenal one? Im about to edit the Liverpool one myself.
Put up a badge,a list of topics and say something like this:Please note that whilst banter is welcome from fans from other club, please don't come in to this thread with the intention to causing pointless arguements. Thanks

:)

To be fair Lukaku has been linked with everybody lately,i still see him going to Chelsea as Drogbas sucessor.
By the way Sam,maybe edit your op to look a bit like the Arsenal one? Im about to edit the Liverpool one myself.
Put up a badge,a list of topics and say something like this:Please note that whilst banter is welcome from fans from other club, please don't come in to this thread with the intention to causing pointless arguements. Thanks

Will do it in the morning at latest mate. :)

Ok cool, Just a pic or 2 brightens it up a bit and makes it look more interesting. Have a look at my Liverpool one aswell if you need inspiration. :)

Only 10 comments? :P Clearly shows Arsenal are far more popular......and just re-emphasizes the obvious. :D I had to comment on this thread.

Funny that - Feel the same way about Liverpool. Have always liked them for some reason - so you like our biggest rivals, and I like yours? Hmm

He can't. Mine says "By far the greatest team the world has ever seen" - clearly doesn't apply to Spurs ;)

Only 10 comments? :P Clearly shows Arsenal are far more popular......and just re-emphasizes the obvious. :D I had to comment on this thread.

Haha

On another note.. I don't know what I want from the Sp*rs - Chelski game this weekend (it is this weekend, right?). On the one hand, I'd love to think that we can catch Chelsea in 2nd so I'd like them to lose.. On the other, I'm obviously not particularly keen on seeing everyone hype up Gareth Bale for one good Champions League performance next season and don't really want them in Europe so I'd like them to lose...

0-0 then? 0-0 it is.

Redkanpp confirms that Modric and Bale wnt be sold this season.
Its been reported on SSN but hasnt been put up on the website yet.

I heard just today (yesterday) that he won't be selling them, heartbroken

I heard just today (yesterday) that he won't be selling them, heartbroken

You're heartbroken that Tottenham won't be selling their best two players? Or was that just a misuse of the word heartbroken.

You're heartbroken that Tottenham won't be selling their best two players? Or was that just a misuse of the word heartbroken.

Was wondering the same thing, either he's crazy, dumb or ignorant! I'd be as happy as a fan can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back