Tottenham Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing rumours of Falcao, Hulk, Gervinho, Given, Gameiro, Benzema and Hazard, do they interest any Spurs fans

It's bullshit like this that is turning some fans against him. If HE had managed our HUGE squad better and rotated and rested Bale then the odds are he would not have got injured.

Also, 99.9% have 'loved every minute'!

Pretty sure we haven't loved losing at home to Wigan, or picking up 3 points against the bottom 4 or winning one of our last 16 or so games.

this. you have a perfectly good player in Niko would could have proper rotated with, not only that, in sme games he wuols have been the better option, being able to come inside. Instead, Bale gets shattered and then injured over the season, and now you will almost certainly lose a very good rotation/first team player in Niko.

The only person to blame here is redknapp, except the media cant see it, and he'll end up england manager. Sigh

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Hearing rumours of Falcao, Hulk, Gervinho, Given, Gameiro, Benzema and Hazard, do they interest any Spurs fans

with the exception of the 3 G's, incredibly unlikely to happen, in fact count gervinho out too

this. you have a perfectly good player in Niko would could have proper rotated with, not only that, in sme games he wuols have been the better option, being able to come inside. Instead, Bale gets shattered and then injured over the season, and now you will almost certainly lose a very good rotation/first team player in Niko.

The only person to blame here is redknapp, except the media cant see it, and he'll end up england manager. Sigh

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

with the exception of the 3 G's, incredibly unlikely to happen, in fact count gervinho out too

I honestly believe they all could happen, maybe with the exception of Benzema

I honestly believe they all could happen, maybe with the exception of Benzema

Seriously, they all couldnt.

Falcao
Hulk
Gervinho
Hazard

all have CL football next season and are targets of clubs better than Spurs, you cant offer the quality of elite football or super money.

Seriously, they all couldnt.

Falcao
Hulk
Gervinho
Hazard

all have CL football next season and are targets of clubs better than Spurs, you cant offer the quality of elite football or super money.

But we can offer training with the best English manager in the world, two of the hottest properties atm, Modric and Bale, remember Suarez came to Liverpool for not overly massive funds, and they were in Europa

But we can offer training with the best English manager in the world, two of the hottest properties atm, Modric and Bale, remember Suarez came to Liverpool for not overly massive funds, and they were in Europa

Those are not reasons that will compete with any of the clubs moving for them. Suarez moved becuase liverpool offered 22.5 million at a time when Ajax were all but bankrupt and needed the money

Those are not reasons that will compete with any of the clubs moving for them. Suarez moved becuase liverpool offered 22.5 million at a time when Ajax were all but bankrupt and needed the money

Alright fair dous, but I still think we can persuade those players somehow, like the attractiveness of London :P

Training with best English manager? Do you think they care about it? There are so many better managers than your "Best English Manager" under whom they can improve their game and also play in champions league..

Training with best English manager? Do you think they care about it? There are so many better managers than your "Best English Manager" under whom they can improve their game and also play in champions league..

So many players have improved their game with Redknapp as manager, to name a few Bale, Gomes, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon

As much as I want Falcao/Hulk its not going to happen.

Think Gameiro is a decent shout but we need a bigger striker. What we need is a better Pav tbh.

Fully expecting C.Cole, Parker and Upson come September.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

8xqow.jpg

Brilliant.

As much as I want Falcao/Hulk its not going to happen.

Think Gameiro is a decent shout but we need a bigger striker. What we need is a better Pav tbh.

Fully expecting C.Cole, Parker and Upson come September.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

8xqow.jpg

Brilliant.

Lol you have got Biggest striker in Crouch.. ;)

Yeah I think Harry should target realistic strikers rather than fantasy ones. The likes of Aguero, Rossi will not gonna happen as of now.

Gomez kind of striker would be absolutely brilliant for you guys.

Lol you have got Biggest striker in Crouch.. ;)

Yeah I think Harry should target realistic strikers rather than fantasy ones. The likes of Aguero, Rossi will not gonna happen as of now.

Gomez kind of striker would be absolutely brilliant for you guys.

A bigger striker than gameiro ideally a 6ft striker with pace <3

Gomez's wages would cost a bomb so thats not gonna happen.

Redknapp said he wants players from the Premier league as well, so hoping for Gyan

So many players have improved their game with Redknapp as manager, to name a few Bale, Gomes, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon

Gomes has become worse. He was brilliant GK for PSV.

I'm not saying the players wont improve under Harry, but the reason you gave "We can offer training with the best English manager in the world" wont work for luring players like Falcao, Hulk, Gervinho, Given, Gameiro, Benzema and Hazard. They can sign for better managers than Harry..

I'm not saying the players wont improve under Harry, but the reason you gave "We can offer training with the best English manager in the world" wont work for luring players like Falcao, Hulk, Gervinho, Given, Gameiro, Benzema and Hazard. They can sign for better managers than Harry..

Gomes has improved since Harry took over

A bigger striker than gameiro ideally a 6ft striker with pace <3

Gomez's wages would cost a bomb so thats not gonna happen.

Redknapp said he wants players from the Premier league as well, so hoping for Gyan

Gomez like striker not Gomez as no way Bayern will sell him. I'm saying type of player.

TBF, Gomes was excellent last season. This season on the other hand...

TBF, Gomes was excellent last season. This season on the other hand...

All I'm saying is Gomes was excellent for PSV too. Harldy improvement..

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Ahh my bad, mis-read.

Isn't his contract expriring? or is that Klose?

Klose.. Leaving for sure I think..

All I'm saying is Gomes was excellent for PSV too. Harldy improvement..

Yes, but when he came here under Ramos he was utter cack, then Redknapp came and appointed Parks as GKing coach and he got better and then worse again. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back