Yeah for board expectations i generally go with title challenge and you get 39 million. I sell Naughton for 7.5, Dawson for 10, Lennon for 20, Gomes for 1.5, Friedel for 1, Smith for 3.5, townsend for 3.5, Falque 3.5, Livermore 10, Jenas 4.3, Parker 7.5. Doria can be signed for 525k and he is a great young cb with 4.5 star potential. Also, I like to sign cover for both wings in January so either Gokhan tore for 15 million or Sterling for 15. Both promising young wingers

I never gave me the option to select board expectations? Just told me I have 30M to spend and that's it. Looks like you should be writing the guide instead of me mate haha;)

Currently working on Chelsea and Everton guides for those who are interested. :D

I guess when the database is updated post-transfer window, you guys can look forward to having Lewis Holtby joining the team in 2013, great player!

I took over Tottenham after AVB got sacked because they were in 9th place. Took over in January, won every game except for one lost and one drawn. Won the Europa league as well. This is my starting line-up for the second season:

Llorente-Pato
Bale-Sandro-Dembele-Lennon
Alex Sandro-Kaboul-Papadopolous-Walker
Lloris

Had started a game with my beloved tottenham last weekend and found your guide to be great - although a few differences made.
Start of season outs:-
Jenas - 4.8
Huddlestone - 15.5
Dawson (regrettably but gallas and Caulker are sufficient) 5.2
Falque - 3.5
Gomes - 1.8

Transfers in start of season

Ba - 7mil RC
Nem- 3.5mil RC
Isco - 15ish mil RC
Santon - 13mil

Also bought in Adryan and Ademilson who are in development

Currently in Febuary where Santon / Nem and Isco have been faultless - up front i've mainly been playing Defoe he's already scored 19 and is on fire - i use Ba in all cup games with Adebayor benched.

My current line up

Lloris
Santon - Verts - Kaboul - Walker (Naughton and Caulker have been amazing in cups and back up)
Parker - Sando (Livermore again has been outstanding pulling in many MOM's)
Bale - Isco - Nem (Dembele and Dempsey - Super subs)
Defoe

in January i tried to persuade Cabaye from Newcastle over but they just went silly over the price so stuck with only making transfers out notably Bentley for 4.5mil.

moving into next season i'll only be looking towards a replacement for Parker and a solid new man upfront.

love this game
love Tottenham

I took over Tottenham after AVB got sacked because they were in 9th place. Took over in January, won every game except for one lost and one drawn. Won the Europa league as well. This is my starting line-up for the second season:

Llorente-Pato
Bale-Sandro-Dembele-Lennon
Alex Sandro-Kaboul-Papadopolous-Walker
Lloris

Nice team there, how is Pato on this game? Never used him!

Had started a game with my beloved tottenham last weekend and found your guide to be great - although a few differences made.
Start of season outs:-
Jenas - 4.8
Huddlestone - 15.5
Dawson (regrettably but gallas and Caulker are sufficient) 5.2
Falque - 3.5
Gomes - 1.8

Transfers in start of season

Ba - 7mil RC
Nem- 3.5mil RC
Isco - 15ish mil RC
Santon - 13mil

Also bought in Adryan and Ademilson who are in development

Currently in Febuary where Santon / Nem and Isco have been faultless - up front i've mainly been playing Defoe he's already scored 19 and is on fire - i use Ba in all cup games with Adebayor benched.

My current line up

Lloris
Santon - Verts - Kaboul - Walker (Naughton and Caulker have been amazing in cups and back up)
Parker - Sando (Livermore again has been outstanding pulling in many MOM's)
Bale - Isco - Nem (Dembele and Dempsey - Super subs)
Defoe

in January i tried to persuade Cabaye from Newcastle over but they just went silly over the price so stuck with only making transfers out notably Bentley for 4.5mil.

moving into next season i'll only be looking towards a replacement for Parker and a solid new man upfront.

love this game
love Tottenham

Everyone has been raving about Isco, never actually signed him for myself! How do his stats turn out in about 3-4 years, do you know? Glad my guide helped you! COYS

not sure yet, just finishing up my first season - wife beats me when she see's me on FM so time is against me,
currently though sitting joint 3rd behind ManU and ManC
typically isco is now injured for 4 months - knew i shouldn't have talked him up

Haha unlucky;) Oh what, that's even more unlucky than getting beaten by your wife haha