Because all of them are just poor. Gallas is great at 1st season but his stats keep dropping awfully and he's eating huge wage too.

Hmmm I have problem getting the best from Hudd. Play him as DL playmaker but I got craploads of long shot from him instead of assists. Loaning him out at Man Utd at the moment and he's poor for them too. 26 match with only 1 assist lol
yep, have the same problem with Hudd, I set the long shot to rarely but he keep doing the same, I chat with him and ask him to limit his shot but he wont listen :S
well maybe it's just his nature or something ...he's doing great in my team tho, his passing ability is top class so I can't really complain

Well I give 2/5 becouse using the same tactic and selling lots of players i have won FA Cup,Premier League and Champions League...

...I sold ppl like:corluka,woodgate,king,kaboul,huddlestone,defoe,crouch,palacios...

also you only need 3 CB, i used gallas for the first season as a backup then sold him(age), bassong and dawson only missed out on about 2-3 games in a whole season..

why the **** are tottenhams reserves not playing in any form of league for me in 1st season does everyone have this problem only just ****** noticed an its november!

I played a similar formation to the guide, using Hudd as a DL Playmaker, modric & vdv in the centre for home games & against lower opposition, but swapping 1 of them for Palacios as a B2B against the big teams. Krancjar as inside forward on the left works well too, higher rating then bale, mod & vdv!Signed Dzeko and he banged them in as a complete forward, with Defoe coming on as poacher and scoring an incredible amount for a sub! had over 35 goals with a max of about 12 starts. Eventually came 2nd in league to Arsenal :-( but made up for it by winning the FA cup, league cup, and very surprsingly the Champions League, knocking out Real madrid on away goals and Barca 2-0 in the final.......only signings were Dzeko and Lukaku for the future. Seemed a bit too straight forward in all honesty...

i sold BAE n bought roberto carlos bit of a risk considering his age but he has onestly turned out to be a great bargain getting high ratings every game and even chipping in with an important goal or two also the fans absolutly adore him.
Also got rafeal in on loan as i wernt convinced about kaboul and hutton and its turned out to be great rafeal is top of the tackles/per game list so must be doing something right would certaintly consider buying him permanatly if the price was right.
I agree with you on the park ji sung purchase at around 3-8 to 4.3 mill hes a great signing keeping lennon out of team and he can play all over midfield.
Ive also bought patrick viera bit of a risk i know but at 1.4 mil he could be a bargain considering his expirience.
No need to buy a striker as so far defoe is topping the list with 17 in about 15 games im currently 4th in premier league and on a run of 7 unbeaten ;)

Nice guide, i used it, it was helpfull. But now got a problem, vanderVaart is not really playing good on that position. Hes set a dynamic midfielder support! Nothing for him i think? Any idea to help me with this.

And an other problem, i use that 451 form u said. But sum managers told that it would be better wen we (spurs) dont wanna walk the ball in to the goal, but shoot wen its possible. Whut can i do about that?

Im doing quite good, but these are the little problems now. And i really wanna vanderVaart plays like a king in my team. :D

Can u help me with this?

Nice guide, i used it, it was helpfull. But now got a problem, vanderVaart is not really playing good on that position. Hes set a dynamic midfielder support! Nothing for him i think? Any idea to help me with this.

And an other problem, i use that 451 form u said. But sum managers told that it would be better wen we (spurs) dont wanna walk the ball in to the goal, but shoot wen its possible. Whut can i do about that?

Im doing quite good, but these are the little problems now. And i really wanna vanderVaart plays like a king in my team. :D

Can u help me with this?

Dynamic midfielder? Could you specify which role? Advanced Playmaker you want to say?

Ignore what those managers say, they always say that. Does it really matter when you are winning matches?

Not advanced playmaker i think, thats my Modric next to Vdv. (dynamic) midfielder and its only supported. But he dont get good numbers, thats why. im winning some yeah, but it dont feel right. I also need a lot of chances to score. My Bale and Lennon are Advanced playmaker, but thats not good right? They LW and RW, but i let them Ad. playmaker, because i use a 451 form downloaded here. So maybe change that better right. And its offcourse that im doubt about myself, hehe.

YU know? :D

As far as I know there is no such role known as Dynamic Midfielder in the game. Please check once again

Ok, i changed to english and i see Central Midfielder, thats vanderVaart. And Modric is Ad. playmaker. We got this now, :D step 2. hehe

Ok, i changed to english and i see Central Midfielder, thats vanderVaart. And Modric is Ad. playmaker. We got this now, :D step 2. hehe

Better. Change VDV's role to attack, and Modric to Adv Playmaker - Support and see how that works out?

But Vdv central midfielder has no attack, should i make him Adv. playmaker too? And Vdv left or right on the midfield? That 451 form gave every player own rules, Vdv had short marking, think thats nothing for him right? But i try that btw and see how it works ok. ;)

Play either VDV or Modric as adv. playmaker. VDV is best as adv playmaker, Modric could do as CM attack.

Play either VDV or Modric as adv. playmaker. VDV is best as adv playmaker, Modric could do as CM attack.

Not really mate. Modric won't do good as CM attack, reason being his poor finishing.

Thanks guys, this is helping me. :D

And my Bale and Lennon whut should i gave them? Not Adv. playmaker right, they are on the wings (attack) so ....? Suggestions? My strike Defoe is deep lying ST! good or ...

Thanks guys, this is helping me. :D

And my Bale and Lennon whut should i gave them? Not Adv. playmaker right, they are on the wings (attack) so ....? Suggestions? My strike Defoe is deep lying ST! good or ...

Winger- Attack or Support to both of them. Defoe Poacher