Sound mate. I have problems with footy aswell lol i have it every night and its hard to do the fm story aswell because you need regular updates lol

KIU Mate really gd. Got an update soon so comment if ya have chance

September Roundup And October Preview

Friday 1st october 2010

League Standings

View attachment 145322

Tottenham still occupy a place in the much craved after top four and deservedly so after still remaining unbeaten this season. Spurs manager Jamie Redknapp has certainly been enjoying his time as the clubs manager and like his father has been idolised by the Tottenham fans.

With some tough games this month it has been impressive that Spurs have excelled and only really slipped up against Sevilla who proved more than a tough test in Spurs' own back yard.

Tottenham have also progressed in the League Cup, demolishing Norwich who didn't have enough steele to really worry Redknapp's side. They will however face a tougher test when they host Everton in the 4th round.

October Fixtures:

View attachment 145327Saturday 2nd OctoberView attachment 145325 (Home)
View attachment 145327Saturday 16th OctoberView attachment 145328 (Away)
View attachment 145323Tuesday 19th OctoberView attachment 145331 (Away)
View attachment 145327Saturday 23rd OctoberView attachment 145330 (Away)
View attachment 145324Wednesday 27th OctoberView attachment 145328 (Home)
View attachment 145327Saturday 30th OctoberView attachment 145329 (Home)

With Tottenham in for a tough game at the start of the month against rivals and Premier league leaders Chelsea it is sure to start off the month with a bang. Carlo Ancelotti will be relishing the arrival of Tottenham as he see's just how good his team are.

If Tottenham enjoy a successful October their odds on maintaining a top four finish will dramatically drop.

I think you'll have a good October...apart from the game against Chelsea

Tottenham Play Chelsea As First Face Second

Saturday 2nd October 2010

Sky_Sports-1.png

London Derby 1st Place V 2nd Place

epl-2010-hotspurs-chelsea-356.jpg

View attachment 145359 View attachment 145360

Live From White Hart Lane

91.jpg

Morning and welcome to another addition of Football Focus, I'm Dan Walker and once again I'm joined by Mark Lawrenson. On today's show we are firstly going to talk about todays big derby between Premier League leaders Chelsea and second place Tottenham Hotspur. The game is sure to be a great game.

Over the yeras these matches have become complete spectacles and always leave us with something to talk about dont they Mark?...

...Well why wouldn't they? Tottenham thesedays really have some top players and the so called top four have to accept that Tottenham and the likes of Man City really have caught up. Spurs though proved it last season by clinching a Champions league spot.

_46403724_friday-focus_av512.jpg

This match should see a strong Chelsea side prevail though and if I was a betting man I'd have to bet on the away side. Tottenham for all their recent great form just don't have what it takes yet. Carlo Ancelotti will be keen to make sure his team are aware of the prowess Tottenham possess. he will also inform his team though that he want's a win.

Jamie Redknapp seem's to have revolutionised the Tottenham team and has carried on the great work his father has left. He will gee his side up and let his team know that in the world of football bigger upsets have happened. I believe Tottenham will go out and attact from the off but will undoubtedly be beaten on the day.

Bale: We Will Show Chelsea Just How Much We've Improved

Tottenham sensation Gareth Bale earlier taunted Chelsea ahead of their feisty fixture and proclaimed, we have nothing to lose. He stated that while Tottenham will be expected to lose against Carlo Ancelotti's men their will be no pressure on Redknapp's men.
Gareth-Bale-006.jpg

Bale added that Tottenham are a side on the ascendency and that they will eventually be considered a top four team. He added no-one see's Liverpool as a top four team anymore and that proves that their is now a power shift going on within this league and we have alot to do with it.

View attachment 145344

Tottenham Line:

attachment.php

Subs: - P Crouch, S Bassong, J Rodwell, A Chamberlain, S Pienaar, N Kranjcar, P Herrmann

Tottenham will play their strongest squad today as they look to nick points off Chelsea and go top of the Premier League themselves. Rafael Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale will most likely be key men for Redknapp today as he looks to bring Chelsea's unbeaten record to and end and keep his teams in tact.

Rafael-van-der-Vaart-003.jpg

Chelsea Lineup:

attachment.php

Subs:-
Hilario, W Zaha, Ramires, D, Luiz, A Cole, J Bosingwa, S Kalou

Carlo Ancelloti has some questions looming over his team as he plays with some fringe players against a strong Tottenham side. Ashley Cole, David Luiz and Jose Bosingwa have all been left out of the starting lineup. It is believed Cole has a slight injury and that Carlo Ancelloti want's to test Chelsea's backup players.

Fernando_Torres_1826190c.jpg

Sky_Sports-1.png

Tottenham And Chelsea Draw In Historic Derby

View attachment 145344

View attachment 145347
Saturday 2nd October 2010
Premier League - Matchday 7
View attachment 145348Tottenham 4 - 4 ChelseaView attachment 145346
Ashley Young (13), Rafael Van Der Vaart, (36, 48), Ryan Shawcross (57), Fernando Torres (40, 60, 66, 89)

A fantastic match which would have drawn in every other football fan in England. Tottenham played well and even took a 4-1 advantage in the match. Ashley Young had taken the lead when he leapt onto an Aaron Lennon cross and drilled it in using his head. The Tottenham fans were sent into raptures as White Hart Lane became engulfed in a frenzy. Rafael Van Der Vaart quickly scored 2 more goals either side of a Fernando Torres strike. Both Van Der Vaart's goals coming from freekicks as Chelsea were becoming more and more frustrated.

John-Terry-002.jpg

After half time though Chelsea came out looking invigorated and stronger. Fernando Torres looked like he had something to prove and after Tottenham had scored again through Ryan Shawcross, he took the game into his own hands. Torres scored 3 more goals, the first from a knock-on Didier Drogba has supplied and the second was a strike with so much venom in no keeper in the world would have been able to save. The third was through terrific skill. He dummied the flapping Gomes and cooly slotted the ball into the net.

There was little time for either team to grab a winner and surely enough the score ended in an amazing 4-4 draw.

Ancelotti: Spurs To Become One Of England's Finest

Carlo Ancelotti complemented the side that had held his team up in their Premier League dominance and paid tribute to manager Jamie Redknapp. Tottenham I think will become a major force in the future, I don't know if that's this season, next season or the one after but with Jamie Redknapp at the helm they seem stubborn and a closed unit who are hard to beat.

sports-news-august-2010.jpg

Today my team played sloppy and were undone by great play and fantastic attacking ability. We gave away two sloppy freekicks which Tottenham have capitalised from. We are unhappy with our own form and could rue this day as we drop 2 points we would have hoped to have gained.

thats an awesome update mate! :) cracker! been looking to that game! 4-4 seems a cracker with torres nailing all chelsea's goals! keep up the hard work and give me a look in wen u get time :) KIU

This is excellent mate. Also you don't have to. But I was wondering if you could upload it so we could all have a go on it?

I don't know how and don't really want to mate. Not saying anyone would but already had some one copy the idea on another forum

This is fantastic mate! I have been following but I have not commented before. By the way, how do you get the kits to chow up on the formation chart like you do? They look immense :)

Keep up the great work :D

Sorry mate I did see this, it's a fantastic update :) Look forward the more as always,

I wont be updating tonight haven't been very well so going to bed will update sat night.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:25 AM ----------

I won't be carrying on with this story. I have been been ill the past few days and have been told I have had slight pnumonia in my lungs. I feel tired all the time and just dnt have the energy to commit myself. Thanks to all who have followed especially eddy and drezzy. I will still be on here just cant commit to a story right now.

Sorry to hear that buddy, wish you a speedy recovery :)

Thanx mate I'll still be watching and commenting on yours pal.. Just heading over now.

Oh so sorry to hear mate. Hope you get well soon. This was a great story :)

P.S. What was the site you used for the formations pal?