Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool [16:00 - 28/11/10]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 8K
^^
Maybe just some more life for the team to bring torres back into play, its difficult to call .. maybe he's burned up?
I guess only time will tell! I for one don't want to see him leave, i just don't like the torres we have at the moment!

Would Llorente come though? And how much change would you get out of the deal for Torres and Llorente, possibly five mil? I'm not seeing Llorente going for much less than 15 million, and Torres perhaps 20?

Lordy no, much more for Torres.

The issue with Liverpool getting wat they want for Torres is he doesnt wanna be there and secondly hes one the most injury prone players around, turning off potential buyers and possibly something they can use to drive his price down

What else can I say? Something needs to give. The logical choice would be to sack Roy before January, before he has the chance to bring in more "Poulsens" and "Koncheskys". But that wouldn't solve all our problems.

No, but it would solve the major one.

I now expect us to lose every game we play - against whatever opposition. Can't EVER remember thinking so negatively about the Liverpool team before.

Surely Mr. Henry will either sack Hodgson before the January window or refuse to give him any cash to squander on more rubbish. The former would be preferable, because he'll see his new team lose 50% of the remaining games in all competitions if he doesn't - what a dismal prospect for a self-proclaimed winner & all LFC fans !

Last edited:
Unlucky Pool fans. A lesson in taking your chances I suppose.

Not convinced by Spurs really, think they will finish 5th/6th this year.

Definitley.

In light of the needless warning for a one word answer, i shall elaborate. I too share Frankie's opinion, both in that Liverpool fans have a right to feel hard done by and also that Tottenham will finish outside the top four this season.

A sum total of 44 words, when clearly the original answer justified the lack of need to publish a paragraph.

Back